C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Orpheus, @CkSmalling,, @Beowulf,  so for this part of the story, which of your important family members or girlfriends are you willing to lose?

ANNOUNCEMENT: That aside, you guys can now navigate the RP easier by using the "Roleplay Menu on the right side of our roleplay's mech banner.

@Abdel featherfall, @CoconutLeaves, you guys can lose important people too if you wish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
Navigating this new site using a phone is just chaos. Let me post later when i am at home. Sorry for the delay. @Zer0

@Orpheus have you gone to the peace summit or are you going to the mountains? I cant tell since i cannot see anything....

I might be if you guys allow me a bit of time on posting. sometimes i get busy for a whole day and miss out on rpn and i enjoy this rp so falling behind agrivates me @Abdel featherfall

We can work on that together for the main story part where I'm the GM. Just tell message me how long you'll be out beforehand so that I can work out the story in such a way that I can freeze your side for at most one or two days. It'll depend on the situation. Fight scenes and other scenes where something's rushed can be frozen for up to one entire day on your character's end, while if we're doing nothing and just having some character development, you can be absent for like two to three days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back