C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
@CkSmalling, @tammynorthland, @Abdel featherfall, do the three of you still wish to continue mission 2 where the three of us are the GMs? I think locoblock really left the mission.
In any case, the next main mission is going to start within 24 hours in real time. Tammy, Abdel, you still going to join this one?
Yup still gonna join this new one! I was waiting on Locobloc to make my next post in mission 2 ah well lol

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Yup still gonna join this new one! I was waiting on Locobloc to make my next post in mission 2 ah well lol

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Let's wrap up this current fight and head to the center of the hive.

Abdel featherfall]Would it be much trouble to tack a Mech onto Alerius's CS? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
You mean, put a mech tab for you?

Zer0 said:
You mean, put a mech tab for you?
no I was more asking if I could give Alerius a mech at this stage or if it was too late. Not talking About for the mission currently in progress. But in general

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]no I was more asking if I could give Alerius a mech at this stage or if it was too late. Not talking About for the mission currently in progress. But in general

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, go ahead. Just tag me in OOC when you're done.

@CkSmalling, I'm planning to change the combat system of Crimson Canines into a simple Dice Combat system where your passive features and weapon proficiencies apply so that even though we're rolling a dice, someone with training has a higher chance of succeeding. Are you okay with this?

About the dice system, well... we can give it a try..although the last time they went against my favor. Oh yea the mountains. Got it. Sorry for that.

@Zer0

Sorry for asking, but what exactly is happening in the current arc? I'm rather lost...

MatTamMax said:
Sorry for asking, but what exactly is happening in the current arc? I'm rather lost...
Read the log in the overview tab to really get the story so far. If you've been keeping up with the posts since you joined, you noticed that The Brotherhood of the Six Divines and the Titans have been mentioned a lot. We've basically been fighting them in secret and they us for the past weeks in RP time. Your character is new, so it's no surprise if he doesn't know what's going on since it's been kept under wraps. For this new main mission, you can just assume he's part of the unarmed guard detail for the Crimson Canines personnel.

Zer0 said:
Read the log in the overview tab to really get the story so far. If you've been keeping up with the posts since you joined, you noticed that The Brotherhood of the Six Divines and the Titans have been mentioned a lot. We've basically been fighting them in secret and they us for the past weeks in RP time. Your character is new, so it's no surprise if he doesn't know what's going on since it's been kept under wraps. For this new main mission, you can just assume he's part of the unarmed guard detail for the Crimson Canines personnel.
Oh, makes sense now.. Didn't quite get who they were at first... So it's best of my character stays outta this mission?

MatTamMax said:
Oh, makes sense now.. Didn't quite get who they were at first... So it's best of my character stays outta this mission?
No, join us if you like. Do you need help easing into the story? We can go back in time and you can talk to Artemis a day before the Peace Summit when she was still recovering in a ward in the medical platform with Grizzly Sloth and Assassin Marmot. She's the usual commanding officer for all new characters.

I will be able to reply late in the day tomorrow, all of Monday, and then nothing for three or four days, give or take. Summer camp is almost over, ladies and gentlemen, and frankly I can't wait to go home and say hello to my 7 year old puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back