C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Beowulf said:
I will be able to reply late in the day tomorrow, all of Monday, and then nothing for three or four days, give or take. Summer camp is almost over, ladies and gentlemen, and frankly I can't wait to go home and say hello to my 7 year old puppy.
Thanks for the heads up.

I will join the team to the barrigith mountains to talk to what may be the titan?

(am i wrong?)

either way i aint going to the summit just yet. also dont i get a cool new skill senpai?

@Zer0

What is the best way to inject myself in both the secondary mission and the main thread? Hm, I must see.

Beowulf said:
What is the best way to inject myself in both the secondary mission and the main thread? Hm, I must see.
The secondary mission it's too late though the main thread is still just getting started on its new chapter no?

Orpheus said:
I will join the team to the barrigith mountains to talk to what may be the titan?
(am i wrong?)

either way i aint going to the summit just yet. also dont i get a cool new skill senpai?

@Zer0
You mean +1 passive feature? Yah.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]The secondary mission it's too late though the main thread is still just getting started on its new chapter no?

[/QUOTE]
Yup.

@CkSmalling, if you want to start the interaction with the titan, you can time skip to the underground frost caverns in Barrigith Mountains. Do you want Assassin Marmot to be in this scene with you, cuz' I had her on a transport ship heading for the Peace Summit in outer space.

Hey um im sorry for being inactive I'm just busy my b-day was on the third and more so hopefully i could post soon

So in our display name under our picture.. There's a sub name.. How do you get those? Mine changed from new member to.. meta-magic eight ball.. Then back to new member

Last edited by a moderator:
The top right of your screen, double click on the thing that has your name on it, personal title or something like that and make it whatever you want.

Abdel featherfall]Okay! So I tacked my rewards on. Wasn't sure how many charges chassis #4 should have. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
x3 smokescreen and correction software doesn't need charges. Other than that, changes accepted. Will you please write your mission rewards somewhere in your CS?

I know. How come you can't edit your CS?

I don't know. I go through and edit it spacing out all the suddenly condensed words. Reformatting it and it refuses to save. I'll hit save 50 billion times and it won't I may have to just copy, cut, delete the original then paste onto a new one... lets me edit this for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I go through and edit it spacing out all the suddenly condensed words. Reformatting it and it refuses to save. I'll hit save 50 billion times and it won't I may have to just copy, cut, delete the original then paste onto a new one... lets me edit this for some reason

Weird. If you want help in anything, feel free to ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back