C.C. - Out of Character Chat

I'm thinking the plants are scavenger meat eaters and ate the bodies. But something else caused the attack we can fight off the beast for the mean time of we want @Zer0

tammynorthland said:
I'm thinking the plants are scavenger meat eaters and ate the bodies. But something else caused the attack we can fight off the beast for the mean time of we want @Zer0
Yeah, that was what I was going for too. Like, have a boss battle with something else in the end.

So lets say the plants were just..there and happened to eat the corpses of the miners. What kind of creature can we think off that initially caused the attack? I need to think of something to write once my character reaches the camera room.

@Zer0 @tammynorthland

I think these plant work beast ate the corpses. But it'd be cool if these beast had older more prominent mother like figures that made the kill and the younger children these worms come later to eat the leftovers.

Like how mothers feed the baby birds kinda deal

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Is there a particular post order or am I clear to post once everybody in my characters vicinity has posted?

[/QUOTE]
You can post any time.

@Zer0 Sorry for seeming inactive lately, I was just confused on what to post. I didn't want to post one liners but I didn't understand some of the situations enough. Besides, my CS is pretty messy and I want to reconfigure it. Kinda want to focus him more into the whole hacking technician and all that bullocks you know? Sorry again and is it OK if I edit it and jump in now? I've made my mind up now.

MatTamMax said:
@Zer0 Sorry for seeming inactive lately, I was just confused on what to post. I didn't want to post one liners but I didn't understand some of the situations enough. Besides, my CS is pretty messy and I want to reconfigure it. Kinda want to focus him more into the whole hacking technician and all that bullocks you know? Sorry again and is it OK if I edit it and jump in now? I've made my mind up now.
Yeah, I'm gonna remove the spoiler code right now. Actually I'm about to end the current mission so maybe you might want to jump in after that if it helps your character ease into the story better?

Zer0 said:
Yeah, I'm gonna remove the spoiler code right now. Actually I'm about to end the current mission so maybe you might want to jump in after that if it helps your character ease into the story better?
I suppose. So we've escaped the prison? I'm assuming everyone's on their way back to the motherbase.

MatTamMax said:
I suppose. So we've escaped the prison? I'm assuming everyone's on their way back to the motherbase.
Yeah, wait a moment, I'm writing up the post for that.

Zer0 said:
Yeah, wait a moment, I'm writing up the post for that.
Alright. Also, I believe I needn't make a post describing how my character changes gears and all that. I should just change it directly, yes?

MatTamMax said:
Alright. Also, I believe I needn't make a post describing how my character changes gears and all that. I should just change it directly, yes?
Yeah, you don't need to mention it unless you want to for some character flavor.

Abdel featherfall]So the mines mission will be ending shortly? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
Nope, up to you guys. You can participate in both IC tabs since they are occurring on different timelines. Mission 2 is occurring I think before the Christmas Decorations Mission, which was two missions ago.

Abdel featherfall]Oh okay I see.. Also you're clear to post when you're ready in that mission. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back