C.C. - Out of Character Chat

tammynorthland said:
Hmm I'm down for the smoother entry @Zer0
I can contact @LocoBlock to see how I need to mold my chara and her personality into the players. It's ironic because most future rps I've ever been in I play as a female and they are usually radical personailities. My zombie rp I have a crazy impulsive short tempered girl chara named tammy who fights with a home made weapon she named the hydra. And it's funny because my racing rp my chara is a super calm content guy. So my genders have polar oposite

Point being shina is gonna be molded to be unique. I want her click to fit

Now summoning @LocoBlock for assistance
I don't own this @Zer0 does ask her.

Rolling for injuries for Panzer Dragon, Komodo Rhino, Grizzly Sloth, and Izaya.

[dice]24535[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
so @Zer0 and @LocoBlock i kinda of created a monolouge feeling post to get a general vibe of the chara and situation. I mentioned the sonoran desert and that tshina was just kinda with them on standy during the flight and mission. so hopefully it didnt suck balls

LocoBlock said:
Is CKsmalling still in this or what happened?
Not sure.

tammynorthland said:
so @Zer0 and @LocoBlock i kinda of created a monolouge feeling post to get a general vibe of the chara and situation. I mentioned the sonoran desert and that tshina was just kinda with them on standy during the flight and mission. so hopefully it didnt suck balls
Looks fine to me.

Rolling for injuries for Simon, Shin, and Faux. 6-10 bad injuries.

[dice]24551[/dice]

Rolling for injuries for Panzer Dragon, Komodo Rhino, Grizzly Sloth, and Izaya.

[dice]24552[/dice]

Sorry but I might have skipped a post or two... What exactly is this 'varakiel'? Is it a ship? If it is, I may have a chance to (finally) pull something off here given I'm a technician...

MatTamMax said:
Sorry but I might have skipped a post or two... What exactly is this 'varakiel'? Is it a ship? If it is, I may have a chance to (finally) pull something off here given I'm a technician...
It's Simon's mech.

Gonna' see if The Boss and Striker Python will make it. 6-10 they don't.

[dice]24596[/dice]

@Orpheus, if you choose to have the Varakriel bust in the prison, there's no contest. It's an automatic success getting Kitetsu and Assassin out and straight into the escape route and back home to C.C. motherbase.

Zer0 said:
@Orpheus, if you choose to have the Varakriel bust in the prison, there's no contest. It's an automatic success getting Kitetsu and Assassin out and straight into the escape route and back home to C.C. motherbase.
Well what about everyone in the med ward? I had half a mind to backpack the whole room on the VARKIEL

Orpheus said:
Well what about everyone in the med ward? I had half a mind to backpack the whole room on the VARKIEL
Oh, after you do that. You can call in Sora for reinforcements if you like, they'll just be waiting near the escape route after they blow a hole to make it. I think we only have Grizzly, Artemis, Shin, and the U.S. Director of Defense who are critical.

Sorry, mate, been busy.

So, for the suit. Sound dampeners are for stealth? If yes, pick only two properties for the suit: Either stealth/the boosters/ defense/ speed/ or mobility (I assume mobility means quicker reflexes or dexterity?)

For Gaus pick either explosive damage or armor piercing. For the damage against mechs, if a mech has a defensive property in the chassis it won't pierce the metal.

For the sword, x15 armor piercing.

For, "The Predator", not allowing sixth sense.

For human weapon, pick only one type of combat proficiency.

For MOLLE, water purifier, rations, and binoculars are already there by default, but I don't mind if you want to put extra. Not allowing the extra jump boost charges. As for the history of your character, it's only been about three months since the exploration teams landed on the earth. For the last two million years human kind has just been on five motherships in space belonging to the five factions. No colonies on other places either.

Please tag me here in OOC once changes are done. I'll check it tomorrow.

@Abdel featherfall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back