C.C. - Out of Character Chat

tammynorthland said:
Okay as in approved
Or okay as in. Okay is not as good as great. Meaning not above parr.

@Zer0
Haha, it's great. It's a level of detail and effort into your character not everyone, me included, puts into this RP. I mean, my main characters are just normal soldiers who were outstanding in Medicine and Biochemical Engineering.

I got a plan but I need clarification regarding the the elevators - is the hall way out of the elevator large or small and cramped? Will the enemies be waiting at point blank from the elevator doors or will they have a fairly long distance from us? I plan to either throw my paralyzing canister from my pistol and it'll spread or use my E.M.P canister instead.

@Zer0

MatTamMax said:
I got a plan but I need clarification regarding the the elevators - is the hall way out of the elevator large or small and cramped? Will the enemies be waiting at point blank from the elevator doors or will they have a fairly long distance from us? I plan to either throw my paralyzing canister from my pistol and it'll spread or use my E.M.P canister instead.
@Zer0
Large. For the enemies, they'll be 30-60 meters away with some shields in front as cover. They have to peek out of the shields to shoot, though.

Zer0 said:
Large. For the enemies, they'll be 30-60 meters away with some shields in front as cover. They have to peek out of the shields to shoot, though.
Oh, alright I see... So if I were to throw the paralyzing canister behind the shields, the team won't get affected right?

MatTamMax said:
Oh, alright I see... So if I were to throw the paralyzing canister behind the shields, the team won't get affected right?
Yes, but I'm checking your CS and they're bullets not bombs.

Zer0 said:
Yes, but I'm checking your CS and they're bullets not bombs.
Oh crap... I forgot about that... Wait, what if I just throw the mag and ask someone go shoot it to blow it up?

MatTamMax said:
Oh crap... I forgot about that... Wait, what if I just throw the mag and ask someone go shoot it to blow it up?
No, they're just bullets, they won't explode like that.

Can we please make one of the Russian's names that we save to be named Sergei then have him die holding a door open for us to escape? (Rest in peace Sergei your sacrifice will never be forgotten!)

[media]
[/media]
latest
latest

sergei-call-of-duty-black-ops-28.9.jpg

@Zer0

Last edited by a moderator:
Picklesoldier said:
Can we please make one of the Russian's names that we save to be named Sergei then have him die holding a door open for us to escape? (Rest in peace Sergei your sacrifice will never be forgotten!)
[media]
[/media]
latest
latest

sergei-call-of-duty-black-ops-28.9.jpg

@Zer0

Haha, sure.

@Orpheus, you'll still know how many peepz are there since it's Artemis who's looking at the feeds and is listening into your comms channel from a terminal in room 6A.

CkSmalling said:
Please accept my apologies for being MIA. I have been dealing with Administration since Monday and stillnot done.
@Zer0
It's fine. You're okay if I move the story without you, right?

@Zer0 yea a summary would be good and then that'll allow to figure out how I need to write my intro post. Just as well is my chara a cadet? Or has prior expierience?

tammynorthland said:
@Zer0 yea a summary would be good and then that'll allow to figure out how I need to write my intro post. Just as well is my chara a cadet? Or has prior expierience?
Can have prior experience, but rank when she joined C.C. is private.

Welp, Im off to snooze... Sorry for any late replies and temporary inactivity. Night' all.

@tammynorthland, I'll give the summary tomorrow. Gonna' sleep. Though reading from post #798 will keep you up to date.

Alpha Team:

Simon by Orpheus

Shin by KantheOne

Faux by MatTamMax

Alpha team NPCs:

Komodo Rhino

Grizzly Sloth

Izaya

Crimson Canines Escaping Prisoners:

Artemis by me

Robert by Cksmalling

Vicktor by Picklesoldier

C.C. Escaping Prisoners NPC:

Panzer Dragon

Assassin Marmot

@tammynorthland, we can assume you've been part of Alpha team if you wish. There's also an optional mission in IC Rping 2 hosted by locoblock that hasn't started in earnest yet if you want a smoother entry.

Hmm I'm down for the smoother entry @Zer0

I can contact @LocoBlock to see how I need to mold my chara and her personality into the players. It's ironic because most future rps I've ever been in I play as a female and they are usually radical personailities. My zombie rp I have a crazy impulsive short tempered girl chara named tammy who fights with a home made weapon she named the hydra. And it's funny because my racing rp my chara is a super calm content guy. So my genders have polar oposite

Point being shina is gonna be molded to be unique. I want her click to fit

Now summoning @LocoBlock for assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back