C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Zer0

What I'll try for then is make the mechs special ability link to allow faster movement with more fluid control. Since the suit links to her instead of traditional operation then what I'll do it make her molle bag have thermal optical adjustments so she can switchoose out her eyes. Much like a pair of contacts. Hope something along those lines are ok. I'll think of the mechs weapon

MatTamMax said:
I don't mean to be a creep or anything but I think we live close by - I mean, its 4:51 p.m here...
It was a.m. for you. She lives in the Philippines.

@Zer0

Changed, I do want to keep the flare stuff for when it can be equipped later.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]So, for some reason, I stopped receiving notifications for this role-play, can one of you update me on what is happening?

[/QUOTE]
Heres teh Abridged version

People got captured

Team was sent to rescue

Captured comrades made daring prison break

Rescue team was found out!

Rescue team nearly incapacitated!! need medic!

Medic Called!

Rescue team moving in to Meet up with captive comrades

Need Backup!!

WE STILL HAVENT FOUND YURI!!

Orpheus said:
Heres teh Abridged version
People got captured

Team was sent to rescue

Captured comrades made daring prison break

Rescue team was found out!

Rescue team nearly incapacitated!! need medic!

Medic Called!

Rescue team moving in to Meet up with captive comrades

Need Backup!!

WE STILL HAVENT FOUND YURI!!
Don't forget the part where someone died...

@Dice, character accepted.

For now alpha team (6 people) is going down an elevator, they're about to engage 20 soldiers on the fifth ground floor of the quarantine zone, and then another 20 is waiting in the sixth. GM controls enemies and if your shots hit or not.

Mission is to rescue captured Crimson Canines (two disguised as enemies, but with white paint markings heading up to help alpha team, who are also disguised as enemies; one is on the sixth floor in room 6A, coordinating the team, two are in a secret prison below the sixth floor.), and to get to a secret prison beyond the sixth floor to rescue Yuri, a Russian. Shin is severely wounded, he needs proper medical help or he's going to die. There's a medical ward on the sixth floor.

Zer0 said:
@Dice, character accepted.
For now alpha team (6 people) is going down an elevator, they're about to engage 20 soldiers on the fifth ground floor of the quarantine zone, and then another 20 is waiting in the sixth. GM controls enemies and if your shots hit or not.

Mission is to rescue captured Crimson Canines (two disguised as enemies, but with white paint markings heading up to help alpha team, who are also disguised as enemies; one is on the sixth floor in room 6A, coordinating the team, two are in a secret prison below the sixth floor.), and to get to a secret prison beyond the sixth floor to rescue Yuri, a Russian. Shin is severely wounded, he needs proper medical help or he's going to die. There's a medical ward on the sixth floor.
Well I'm gunna start tomorrow, but what would I be doing?

Dice said:
Well I'm gunna start tomorrow, but what would I be doing?
Up to you. You can join alpha team and just fight smart and help with the mission. No mechs for now, or you can join in on the optional mission in IC RPing 2 hosted by @LocoBlock. It hasn't started in earnest yet.

tammynorthland said:
@Zer0
What I'll try for then is make the mechs special ability link to allow faster movement with more fluid control. Since the suit links to her instead of traditional operation then what I'll do it make her molle bag have thermal optical adjustments so she can switchoose out her eyes. Much like a pair of contacts. Hope something along those lines are ok. I'll think of the mechs weapon
Yeah, that kind of lore is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back