C.C. - Out of Character Chat

I'm back from vacation with a fresh mind and clean writing pallette. We shall rp y friends

Now I will post my chara sheet in a couple hours

tammynorthland said:
I'm back from vacation with a fresh mind and clean writing pallette. We shall rp y friends
Now I will post my chara sheet in a couple hours
While you were gone my character died.

Picklesoldier said:
Sorry it's been so long but i just forgot to do it. I've updated my cs from the mission in the tunnels.
@Zer0
Alright, but I will temporarily ignore the changes for this current mission.

Zer0 said:
@tammynorthland, @Dice, I'll give you the feedback on your character sheets later tonight. It's 5:49 p.m. in my part of the world.
I don't mean to be a creep or anything but I think we live close by - I mean, its 4:51 p.m here...

Dice said:
Yeah I'd imagine you might have some for me since I wrote it at 2 am. I've fucked my sleep cycle this summer.
XDD I think all of us have some the same

Hello, @tammynorthland, x10 shots for the 850 caliber rifle, x10 uses for Hercules if you wish for it to have more damage. x3 cloak for the drone and invisibility is broken after attacking.

For sensory overload, is this like quicker reflexes?

Is Mecha Mastery notes for future character build?

For MOLLE, no extra ammo. Please tag me in OOC when you're done with changes.

Hello, @Dice, ordinary ammo for Bouncer Shotgun doesn't need to be numbered. Bean bags are a type of stunning or hindering shot?

Big Spark can have another property if you wish.

For "You're a Big Guy", pick either strength or being able to take more damage. And, unfortunately, people with proficiency in close quarter combat will still win in a fair fight.

For small game trapping tools, I assume that this is similar to Artemis' capture cages? If yes, x10 uses.

For Mecha Powers, requires flares to be equipped in the chassis, unless this is just something you're preparing for the future?

Please tag me in the OOC tab once changes are done.

@Zer0

Ok I'll update the sheet.

Sensory overload allows faster reflexes by double her current speed which her reflexes are slightly better than human but only in her vision. The overload is everything allowing better combat.

I'll make adjustments after the gym as well

Also to @Zer0 the sniping mastery I'm not sure how you'd prefer me to have it. I can have my chara start as a cadet style with basic training or if certain skills are allowed outside of their basic training. Obviously like shina and her vision

tammynorthland said:
Also to @Zer0 the sniping mastery I'm not sure how you'd prefer me to have it. I can have my chara start as a cadet style with basic training or if certain skills are allowed outside of their basic training. Obviously like shina and her vision
How about this, replace the zooming in with the sniper proficiency (which applies to both mech sniping and normal sniping), and just add the zooming part in your MOLLE as a tool just like thermals and NVGs are.

For the Mech powers, has to be specific. Only one from either quick reflexes, speed, accuracy, defense, or damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back