C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
Sorry, mate, been busy.
So, for the suit. Sound dampeners are for stealth? If yes, pick only two properties for the suit: Either stealth/the boosters/ defense/ speed/ or mobility (I assume mobility means quicker reflexes or dexterity?)

For Gaus pick either explosive damage or armor piercing. For the damage against mechs, if a mech has a defensive property in the chassis it won't pierce the metal.

For the sword, x15 armor piercing.

For, "The Predator", not allowing sixth sense.

For human weapon, pick only one type of combat proficiency.

For MOLLE, water purifier, rations, and binoculars are already there by default, but I don't mind if you want to put extra. Not allowing the extra jump boost charges. As for the history of your character, it's only been about three months since the exploration teams landed on the earth. For the last two million years human kind has just been on five motherships in space belonging to the five factions. No colonies on other places either.

Please tag me here in OOC once changes are done. I'll check it tomorrow.

@Abdel featherfall
Okay fixed lemme know if there's anything else.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Okay fixed lemme know if there's anything else.

[/QUOTE]
For, "Human Weapon", pick only one type of melee weapon or CQC. Close Quarters Combat or CQC here in the RP is only limited to bare-handed combat or some sort of martial arts.

Zer0 said:
For, "Human Weapon", pick only one type of melee weapon or CQC. Close Quarters Combat or CQC here in the RP is only limited to bare-handed combat or some sort of martial arts.
Okay. Doesn't make much sense why you can be proficient with only one type of blade but it's more spicific to his sword now.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Okay. Doesn't make much sense why you can be proficient with only one type of blade but it's more spicific to his sword now.

[/QUOTE]
Character accepted. We're already nearing the end of the current mission. I'm just waiting on Orpheus post before I wrap this up. I'll tag you when the squad is back in motherbase which might be today or tomorrow in real time.

@Abdel featherfall, in the meantime, there's a mission that hasn't really started yet in IC2. About people in a mine suddenly disappearing. Your character can easily ease into the story in that mission.

Zer0 said:
Character accepted. We're already nearing the end of the current mission. I'm just waiting on Orpheus post before I wrap this up. I'll tag you when the squad is back in motherbase which might be today or tomorrow in real time.
Alrighty I'll be asleep here in a minute but I'll respond as soon as possible if I'm tagged while asleep

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Alrighty I'll be asleep here in a minute but I'll respond as soon as possible if I'm tagged while asleep

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing. Oh yeah, welcome to RPNation and Crimson Canines, mate.

[QUOTE="Abdel featherfall]Thanks!! Sorry for the creation trouble was a little more spicific than I'm used to though I'm looking forward to it!

[/QUOTE]
No problem.

tammynorthland said:
No I was confused I thought you were with our squad outside in the sand with @LocoBlock and @Zer0
So I was just confused is all.
Artemis and Komodo found the blood trail inside the control room. They're following the trail now in just their suits. I don't know where the trail leads. @LocoBlock, is mission 2 still up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back