C.C. - Out of Character Chat

oh holy shit so basically i have to plot this out as a real fight>? that means i need to research my armenents and put them into a true battle format to play with @Zer0

oh holy shit so basically i have to plot this out as a real fight>? that means i need to research my armenents and put them into a true battle format to play with @Zer0

Oh, no need to be that complicated.

850 caliber rifle = same damage as all cartridge armaments since it has no special properties. It has the second highest dealing damage. Melee armaments are the strongest.

Hercules = stronger than average melee armament because of its special property, this can cut the armored mech and its shield better.

Cloaking = x3 uses. Invisibility broken after attacking. You know logically with this, you can end the battle quickly. As in one strike, but I want to give Abdel featherfall a shot at the limelight too.

Sensory overload = yeah, the armored mech is slower. I think you'll be fine, just give Abdel a shot at the guy.

so not to pull al long sob story but. during the new site change we lost 2 valuable members in our rp i was in, a zombie style rp, which i dont think they will be coming back from what im feling. I tried talking to them but they arent replying or giving solid answers. its really sad because that rp meant alot to us and we had so much fun we always wanted to finish the rp and complete it. getting it to the very end of its story. and now i feel like we lost a major heart of the rp by having themdrop. I guess i just feel kind of sad over it. i know the people on here ill never meet but THem two lived like 4 hours from me and we were supposed to hang out soon and stuff and we were all close friends on here i justh hope the rp doesnt die now

so not to pull al long sob story but. during the new site change we lost 2 valuable members in our rp i was in, a zombie style rp, which i dont think they will be coming back from what im feling. I tried talking to them but they arent replying or giving solid answers. its really sad because that rp meant alot to us and we had so much fun we always wanted to finish the rp and complete it. getting it to the very end of its story. and now i feel like we lost a major heart of the rp by having themdrop. I guess i just feel kind of sad over it. i know the people on here ill never meet but THem two lived like 4 hours from me and we were supposed to hang out soon and stuff and we were all close friends on here i justh hope the rp doesnt die now

That's sad, man, but RPs can bounce back. You want some advice through private message?

@Abdel featherfall, could you give me a copy of your original CS for the main mission?

I only changed the type of tent( already had a tent), the color of my cloak and I added in some sealing tape to my Molle instead of extra rations. the only change to the mech is the prototype suspension instead of the Rhino plating.. Which was purged and not in use anyway.

I only changed the type of tent( already had a tent), the color of my cloak and I added in some sealing tape to my Molle instead of extra rations. the only change to the mech is the prototype suspension instead of the Rhino plating.. Which was purged and not in use anyway.

Okay.

@Beowulf, oh yeah, forgot to make L mention. They only got Mr. McKinley. Mrs. McKinley died. Last they saw her was she was struggling with an enemy driver of one hovercar who had a pistol. The next they saw that driver was after the mech fight and he was alone in the hovercar and driving away.

Tell him after the mission, or right while he's in the Rook. Depends on whether you want him to go ballistic before or after the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back