C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
@MatTamMax, for the M.H.A.R., pick only two properties: either the whip/ streams of electricity (does this stun or act like EMP?)/ lance/ gauntlet.
For B.A.S., please elaborate on: adapts to its wearer's biological conditions. Does this mean that the suit can heal the wearer?

For "Look A Soft Spot", please pick one from either: mech/ human armor/ animals.

For the MOLLE, you already have a hydration pack, a communications device, and MREs by default. If you wish to carry more, I don't mind, but you may want to put other things in there. And lastly, no plasma knife since extra weapons and ammo aren't allowed in the MOLLE.

For your mech, please specify the weapon for "Weapon Barrage", can only be one. If you pick the rocket, that's x6 rockets. If the turrets a total of x10 shots, rifle still x10 shots.

x3 charges for the cloaking device, x3 charges for the shield too (the shield's area of effect will only be around your mech)

For the mecha power, please pick either firepower or maneuverability.
Alright, I'll see to it.

@Zer0 Well, I've edited my CS as according to instructions. I hope I got it right this time... Sorry, I'm new to this RP thing... :/

P.S Happy birthday!!!

P.P.S It's midnight here so I'm off to catch some Zzs. Sorry in advance for any late replies and any inconveniences caused by my temporary inactivity. Once again though, happy birthday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday boss. Yea thats all i have...

@Zer0

And chicken blood is good for gravy. It has the right..uummph

..for a nice, dark, thick gravy

CkSmalling said:
Happy birthday boss. Yea thats all i have...
@Zer0

And chicken blood is good for gravy. It has the right..uummph

..for a nice, dark, thick gravy

Turkey works good to we usually use the neck for ours at thanksgiving. Gravy is weird stuff.

LocoBlock said:
Their all at least 25 feet tall.
Oh yeah.. I forgot.. Well, I meant to compliment his dragon mech buut I think it came out wrong.. Made me look really ignorant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back