C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
Well well well. The Role play gods are against me. i will wait for the response tomorrow.
@Zer0
In case you haven't noticed I am going to die because of dice at the moment.

Zer0 said:
@LocoBlock, I'm just gonna' roll one more time, because in this scenario, there will only be death for your character. I mean, a mech with no armaments, no chassis, outnumbered and outgunned and labeled as a hostile threat to be shot on sight right in an active enemy base. 1-5, there will be a challenging opportunity later, 6-10, I think I'm going to have to ask for your permission if it's okay to kill your character. Though, it's totally your choice, I just don't know how to get you out of this.
[dice]24374[/dice]
I'll accept death but I wanna go out in a blaze of glory. Also can I make another character then. I'll sit the rest of the mission out.

@Zer0 Alright, I've fixed that part (hope there are no more mistakes left...)

And good night all!

OH I FORGOT I made a new rp about DBZ and it kind of has the same mechanics like this one you guys should check it out if you want

LocoBlock said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I could pull a D.VA and blow up my mecha and run.
Ohoho, so THAT'S what you had planned... How cunning..

LocoBlock said:
Just remove me running because the doors are shut.
Oohh... I forgot that part... So... Are you still gonna die???

To the two new people, let's see if I can get their names right. @MatTamMax and @KanTheOne, this is a casual role play. Three lines minimum, which translates into a decent paragraph with well written sentences. Don't worry, I'm not picking on you because you're new, @LocoBlock also heard me say this. Then again I can't remember if he was new or not so perhaps this is because you're new. Anyways, I'm not trying to sound mean, I just don't want to read several posts that are rather short. I'm not going to respond to them due to irl circumstances, but larger posts mean that it's easier to reply to, which is another large post, and so the cycle continues.

Beowulf said:
To the two new people, let's see if I can get their names right. @MatTamMax and @KanTheOne, this is a casual role play. Three lines minimum, which translates into a decent paragraph with well written sentences. Don't worry, I'm not picking on you because you're new, @LocoBlock also heard me say this. Then again I can't remember if he was new or not so perhaps this is because you're new. Anyways, I'm not trying to sound mean, I just don't want to read several posts that are rather short. I'm not going to respond to them due to irl circumstances, but larger posts mean that it's easier to reply to, which is another large post, and so the cycle continues.
I was new to this site not roleplaying.

Beowulf said:
Ah, I see... Welp, thanks for enlightening me, I suppose. Sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back