C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@LocoBlock, going to roll for something. 6-10 something bad happens, 1-5 challenging opportunity.

[dice]24373[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
KanTheOne said:
lol your welcome and yeah I know you guys are in a prison
So... I read most parts and get the fact that we're in a prison and team alpha is dealing with one of the caged monsters at the moment. Although, I'm not quite sure how to jump in so would you mind doing the honour of starting it off first? I'll post after you and knda take your lead.

CkSmalling said:
Wait i am confused. The lights are out right? So i go and release the titan?
@Zer0
Your character doesn't know which controls release the titan, but yes, in your timeline the lights are about to go out for only a few seconds then turn back on again and you can use that time to your advantage somehow.

@LocoBlock, I'm just gonna' roll one more time, because in this scenario, there will only be death for your character. I mean, a mech with no armaments, no chassis, outnumbered and outgunned and labeled as a hostile threat to be shot on sight right in an active enemy base. 1-5, there will be a challenging opportunity later, 6-10, I think I'm going to have to ask for your permission if it's okay to kill your character. Though, it's totally your choice, I just don't know how to get you out of this.

[dice]24374[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
@MatTamMax, for M.H.A.R., x15 electric charges since whip is a one handed weapon. Flare doesn't need charges, for mecha power pick either the increased firepower or maneuverability. Almost there, mate.

@CkSmalling, do thy roll with one ten-sided dice. 6-10 titan becomes an ally, 1-5 nope. Whatever the result is, I'll write its reaction tomorrow at around this time. Still not done with the first response medical training. I'm only totally free at around this time.

I have no idea how to do the role. Just do it and i will accept whatever outcome it produces. All the best with the camp!!

@Zer0

KanTheOne said:
last thing do I have my homing missiles? if so can I use them?
You mean homing grenades? Yes, might need to use all eight though, since your grenades aren't powerful enough.

Missiles require a chimaera that turns into a bazooka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back