C.C. - Out of Character Chat

that's cool like I said I hope I get in you guys seem pretty nice and this rp is cool I'm going to read page 25 and up

KanTheOne said:
thx that's ironic because I'm new by 3 days
your rp is AWSOME SO FAR I love it

even I don't get to join ill read it its intresting
Thanks for the compliment!

KanTheOne said:
no prob its the truth its also one of the most developed (not saying this to get in)
Haha, don't worry. Compliments won't get you in. What I look at is how you write and act your character. I strongly suggest you give me a writing sample through the background and personality part of your character sheet, Kan.

KanTheOne said:
no prob its the truth its also one of the most developed (not saying this to get in)
Last month it was the rp ofthe month on the entire sight so I guess it can be called that. :-P

KanTheOne said:
Zer0 I fixed the character...
Well let me show you somethings. You can quite peoples post by pressing quote then pressing the quote post under where you type. You can also click reply to automatically do it. And if you type @ then put a person's name like so @KanTheOne it make a mention of someone in alerts and thats how we talk to each other in the rp.

CkSmalling said:
Its about time we should put a law against early morning conversations. Always left behind...
xD so um yeah it's morning there in Africa. Its 11 o clock pm here. So yeah good night. Xaf

Hello! I'm new here and have just made my character, what's the next step for me?

MatTamMax said:
Hello! I'm new here and have just made my character, what's the next step for me?
Hi, Mat, next step is to just wait for a bit. I'll check out your CS later and mention if it needs some tweaking. You and the other new guy can expect it in 6 hours.

Zer0 said:
Hi, Mat, next step is to just wait for a bit. I'll check out your CS later and mention if it needs some tweaking. You and the other new guy can expect it in 6 hours.
Alright, thanks for the heads up.

KanTheOne said:
good morning if anybody is awake right now.....
Well it's 8:03 p.m here in Southeast Asia... But morning, I suppose. xD

@KanTheOne, for the items under Weapons, you can only bring whatever is equipped in your gear. You can make more weapons and suits, but you have to mark with an [E] whatever it is your bringing to the mission, since you can't change gear once your out of motherbase.

For your MOLLE, your suit already has night vision, comms, and the water canteen and MRE are also already there in your MOLLE by default. I don't mind if you want to bring more, but you may want to fill up those slots with other things.

For the background, humankind left earth 2 million years ago because of pollution.

For your mech: x6 stunning shots

Your CS is actually better than most of what I get from new players. A lot of newbies don't know how to follow instructions.

ok ill work on it I hope this is the last time

thx well I'm not new to roleplaying I'm new to this site I should say

@MatTamMax, for the M.H.A.R., pick only two properties: either the whip/ streams of electricity (does this stun or act like EMP?)/ lance/ gauntlet.

For B.A.S., please elaborate on: adapts to its wearer's biological conditions. Does this mean that the suit can heal the wearer?

For "Look A Soft Spot", please pick one from either: mech/ human armor/ animals.

For the MOLLE, you already have a hydration pack, a communications device, and MREs by default. If you wish to carry more, I don't mind, but you may want to put other things in there. And lastly, no plasma knife since extra weapons and ammo aren't allowed in the MOLLE.

For your mech, please specify the weapon for "Weapon Barrage", can only be one. If you pick the rocket, that's x6 rockets. If the turrets a total of x10 shots, rifle still x10 shots.

x3 charges for the cloaking device, x3 charges for the shield too (the shield's area of effect will only be around your mech)

For the mecha power, please pick either firepower or maneuverability.

@KanTheOne, binoculars are there by default too, but it's not necessary to change it. Character accepted.

Do you want me to edit your CS for you so that the dragon pic will be there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back