C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Understandable. Im gonna probably utilize similar expieriemental technology. Or im just gonna make her have synthetic eyes and a normal mecha. trying to balance everything out as best as i can

CkSmalling said:
My time is 6:18pm #africa that is a clean 7 hour difference. No wonder you guys are replying at ungodly hours. Will reply tomorrow then oncei am done with my Oral Exams.
@Zer0
And I live in America its 12:42 a.m. Here I usually stay up till ungodly hours here. Just chatting and roleplaying.

tammynorthland said:
Understandable. Im gonna probably utilize similar expieriemental technology. Or im just gonna make her have synthetic eyes and a normal mecha. trying to balance everything out as best as i can
I told you its it's difficult.

tammynorthland said:
so i found this roleplay today. I started readin it and theres so much to read i dont know where to start.
Im actually relatively interested, but i had some questions

1` how many active players in the rp?

2 does everyone for the most part do relatively well in writing or is it trash one liners. which im not seeing to much of

3 how far into the plot is the rp(i havent fully read all the a summaries, just the beginning so fdar at work today lol)

4 combat? is it in mech suits all the time or in human style

5 technology advances? my chara if i join would be blind. I want there to be some shady area of her visibility. but youll see my plans for her if i join. I just cant find all the technological advancements to the world they live in

6 is the earth been habited greatly? or is it like a fallout 4 style?

Ill bee reading more throughout the day but hopefully you guys can help mew out lemme know whats up with the rp

@Zer0 @CkSmalling
You found it?

its 8:00 and I gtg by 9:30pm everyday besides that I'm on all day by the way (I live in the us [Texas])

Last edited by a moderator:
thx that's ironic because I'm new by 3 days

your rp is AWSOME SO FAR I love it

even I don't get to join ill read it its intresting

KanTheOne said:
its 8:00 and I gtg by 9:30pm everyday besides that I'm on all day by the way (I live in the us [Texas])
The owner Zer0 and Orpheus live in the phillipines so their usually on from about 8 p.m. for me and you at the earliest to 11 a.m. At the latest here.

KanTheOne said:
thx that's ironic because I'm new by 3 days
your rp is AWSOME SO FAR I love it

even I don't get to join ill read it its intresting
Its been going on since febuary so it's pretty good sonce it hadn't died. Most rps on here last a month at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back