C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
My time is 6:18pm #africa that is a clean 7 hour difference. No wonder you guys are replying at ungodly hours. Will reply tomorrow then oncei am done with my Oral Exams.
@Zer0
Oh, cool, you're my first African friend. I'm from the Philippines.

I used to have a friend from the Philippines. We used to role together in Need for Speed World, and then EA stopped updating the game so i uninstalled it. Good times. And its a pleasure to meet you(again)..

CkSmalling said:
I used to have a friend from the Philippines. We used to role together in Need for Speed World, and then EA stopped updating the game so i uninstalled it. Good times. And its a pleasure to meet you(again)..
And it is a pleasure to meet thee to, good sir. (extravagant bow)

so i found this roleplay today. I started readin it and theres so much to read i dont know where to start.

Im actually relatively interested, but i had some questions

1` how many active players in the rp?

2 does everyone for the most part do relatively well in writing or is it trash one liners. which im not seeing to much of

3 how far into the plot is the rp(i havent fully read all the a summaries, just the beginning so fdar at work today lol)

4 combat? is it in mech suits all the time or in human style

5 technology advances? my chara if i join would be blind. I want there to be some shady area of her visibility. but youll see my plans for her if i join. I just cant find all the technological advancements to the world they live in

6 is the earth been habited greatly? or is it like a fallout 4 style?

Ill bee reading more throughout the day but hopefully you guys can help mew out lemme know whats up with the rp

@Zer0 @CkSmalling

Last edited by a moderator:
tammynorthland said:
so i found this roleplay today. I started readin it and theres so much to read i dont know where to start.
Im actually relatively interested, but i had some questions

1` how many active players in the rp?

2 does everyone for the most part do relatively well in writing or is it trash one liners. which im not seeing to much of

3 how far into the plot is the rp(i havent fully read all the a summaries, just the beginning so fdar at work today lol)

4 combat? is it in mech suits all the time or in human style

5 technology advances? my chara if i join would be blind. I want there to be some shady area of her visibility. but youll see my plans for her if i join. I just cant find all the technological advancements to the world they live in

6 is the earth been habited greatly? or is it like a fallout 4 style?

Ill bee reading more throughout the day but hopefully you guys can help mew out lemme know whats up with the rp

@Zer0 @CkSmalling
Glad to see you take an interest in our madness xD I can answer a few of those questions i guess (o w o)

1.) so faaaaaaar im guessing 5 methinks. (6 or 7 counting hiatus peeps xD )

2.) its a bit of both sometimes in this place, highly dependent on the player, trashy one liners is perfect in the perfect situations

3.) So far, we might have a russian war on our hands, but hopefully once the dust settles we go back to actually exploring and terraforming the earth for the people and fight giant aliens.

4.) Combat is dependent on the scenario, Infiltrations, reconnisance, exploration can be done on foot, Mecha's ease journey, and combat so its viable help.

5.) Thats actually a good question, im sure @Zer0 can answer that but through my observations you can develop your own highly advanced technology as i did the Somatic Transference on my mecha. but i think its a combination of Xenoblade, Metal Gear, and Dead space so far. you can talk with GM lady for deets on how to work the character.

6.) Earth is full and teeming with all sorts of unkown life. its a fun place to explore and try not to get eaten on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope you included me in that five, even though I'll be disappearing once more after the 8th, or was it the 9th? One of those two days.

Orpheus said:
Glad to see you take an interest in our madness xD I can answer a few of those questions i guess (o w o)
1.) so faaaaaaar im guessing 5 methinks. (6 or 7 counting hiatus peeps xD )

2.) its a bit of both sometimes in this place, highly dependent on the player, trashy one liners is perfect in the perfect situations

3.) So far, we might have a russian war on our hands, but hopefully once the dust settles we go back to actually exploring and terraforming the earth for the people and fight giant aliens.

4.) Combat is dependent on the scenario, Infiltrations, reconnisance, exploration can be done on foot, Mecha's ease journey, and combat so its viable help.

5.) Thats actually a good question, im sure @Zer0 can answer that but through my observations you can develop your own highly advanced technology as i did the Somatic Transference on my mecha. but i think its a combination of Xenoblade, Metal Gear, and Dead space so far. you can talk with GM lady for deets on how to work the character.

6.) Earth is full and teeming with all sorts of unkown life. its a fun place to explore and try not to get eaten on.
So basically what you're saying is the role play is ever-changing I feel like my best scenario would be to learn a little more about the RP in terms of how everything has been coming together I read all of the information in the lore all of the information in the log and all of the background information

tammynorthland said:
So basically what you're saying is the role play is ever-changing I feel like my best scenario would be to learn a little more about the RP in terms of how everything has been coming together I read all of the information in the lore all of the information in the log and all of the background information
Im not good with the aggressive bits and details,but as of now, most of us are in prison waiting to be rescued and or doing a prison break from our captives, an apparent Russian Cult organization. im the only one along wih a few NPC's who are conducting an operation to free our captive comrades and take back a vital weapon that was stolen from our hands. the Varakiel Prototype Mecha, and destroy any information on it as well as save our captive comrades. the other players are also doing what they can getting out of rison and i think @CkSmalling just found a titan. a gargantuan beast thats controlled by sentient AI whom the cult has somehow done a barter with. another thing to note is the added objective of capturing or rescuing Yuri, the brother of a captured russian cult operative who gave us the intel in exchanged for her brother out of the cult.

Long and short of it is

Most of everyone is a prisoner and are trying to escape

Everyone thats not a prisoner is running an operation to bust them out

Capturing Yuri is also a prime objective

Reclaiming of Mecha and destruction of all possible research

extration

annnnnnnnd hopefully no one dies, or the mission fails and the UN denies all notion to us.

you could arrive as our backup in the operation somewhat to save our comrades and escape the facility, we need all the help we can get. but thats just a suffestion ^^

that would be really solid. It would have to be when i get home from my vacation as i wont be online at all. if i am it would be very short replies like one liners to the ooc. But no grand posts would be occuring. lol

I like the plotlines you guys create. I really wanna create a steady well made chara for the rp which i dont even know how long it will take but hopefully not long

tammynorthland said:
that would be really solid. It would have to be when i get home from my vacation as i wont be online at all. if i am it would be very short replies like one liners to the ooc. But no grand posts would be occuring. lol
I like the plotlines you guys create. I really wanna create a steady well made chara for the rp which i dont even know how long it will take but hopefully not long
Take your time with making a good solid character your comfortable with. no need for grand paragraphs in here. just afew short lines and dialouge that shows your character is all you need

And then there's Connor, but we don't talk about him. Not until after I come back from me job and have reliable internet and/or I get a signal and I can chat in ooc.

i guess mainly my character. I was planning on making her blind. but 2 million years in the future id assume that they would have a way to cure disabilities at that point with technological advancements and such. Any way or sugegestions how you would want it to pan out?

tammynorthland said:
i guess mainly my character. I was planning on making her blind. but 2 million years in the future id assume that they would have a way to cure disabilities at that point with technological advancements and such. Any way or sugegestions how you would want it to pan out?
She's got cybernetic eyes that replaced her original ones.

hmmmmmm i was thinking that but i wanted to utilize the mecha as her vision source. I understand and am ok with if i cant do it. But i kinda wanted her mech to be clinically designed for her as well as other disabled people

tammynorthland said:
hmmmmmm i was thinking that but i wanted to utilize the mecha as her vision source. I understand and am ok with if i cant do it. But i kinda wanted her mech to be clinically designed for her as well as other disabled people
Oh, you can do that. @Orpheus has an "Avatar" (the ones with the blue aliens) body link + Pacific Rim thing going on with his mech which makes his mech seem alive. What about when you're not in a mech?

so im thinking that the mech is linked in to her vision perhaps maybe via her cybernetic eyesight. Her eye sight sees clear as a human eye if not better. which ill have it most likely be better like her having raptor vision, maybe xray, and thermal.

But the use of the mech that is gene impregnated to her allows her to have faster controls and functions than traditional use of a mech would provide. Maybe she doesnt have a strong mech or anything super unique or powerful but the fact she has a faster response time and refleces while in it because it links to her biogenetic code will allow her to have a more potent fighting style than traditional mech users

tammynorthland said:
so im thinking that the mech is linked in to her vision perhaps maybe via her cybernetic eyesight. Her eye sight sees clear as a human eye if not better. which ill have it most likely be better like her having raptor vision, maybe xray, and thermal.
But the use of the mech that is gene impregnated to her allows her to have faster controls and functions than traditional use of a mech would provide. Maybe she doesnt have a strong mech or anything super unique or powerful but the fact she has a faster response time and refleces while in it because it links to her biogenetic code will allow her to have a more potent fighting style than traditional mech users
Which can pretty much be a new type of ENGL it's similar in theory to Simon's Mech, but you can definitely make it your own.

O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back