C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Dragon221 said:
I would like to join. I got a combat engineer/pilot character to add but I'm new to the sight and don't know how to really navigate it yet
WELCOME 1000TH message man xD

Just follow the steps on the CS tab of the RP it'll help you get started

Orpheus said:
WELCOME 1000TH message man xD
Just follow the steps on the CS tab of the RP it'll help you get started
Thanks for the warm welcomeI. I look forward to rping with everyone. But idk what the Cs tab is

@Dragon221, for your gear, please place descriptions like the others or the examples in the default CS.

For "Know your Enemy", please pick either structure or armor. And if armor, you mean, suits?

For "Ka BOOM!!", increased damage is a chimaera property only. Though you can make it something related to crafting bombs if you wish.

And for the MOLLE, no extra weapons.

Zer0 said:
@Dragon221, for your gear, please place descriptions like the others or the examples in the default CS.
For "Know your Enemy", please pick either structure or armor. And if armor, you mean, suits?

For "Ka BOOM!!", increased damage is a chimaera property only. Though you can make it something related to crafting bombs if you wish.

And for the MOLLE, no extra weapons.
Would the satchel charges still be ok since that's his tools of trade? Also I fixed the other points and wander if it's good now

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon221 said:
Would the satchel charges still be ok since that's his tools of trade? Also I fixed the other points and wander if it's good now
Nope, since it's a weapon. For "Ka BOOM!" Does this include RPGs, Grenade Launchers, Mortars, and Grenades? If yes, just pick one.

Picklesoldier said:
Im thinking about making a new character. Possibly a younger sibling to Vicktor. I feel it would make things more... interesting, combat and rp wise. What do you guys think?
@CkSmalling @Zer0 @LocoBlock @Orpheus
It's fine, but I'll only allow you to bring one of your characters per mission. Is that alright with you?

Dragon221 said:
Okay how does it look now?
Carbine, Satchel Charges, and RPG still need descriptions, passive features are all good, MOLLE is good too.

I see that you have a tool box, since your character doesn't have a Mecha Engineering or Repairman passive feature, your character can only do basic repairs, but don't worry about this since you'll gain more passive features slots as the campaign progresses.

Ok the toolbox is mostly for demolition and charge prepping as well as other combat engineer things.h hopefully this will be the last time my sheet will need to be checked. I'm itchen to join

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon221 said:
Ok the toolbox is mostly for demolition and charge prepping as well as other combat engineer things.h hopefully this will be the last time my sheet will need to be checked. I'm itchen to join
Not quite yet. If you click on the blue spoiler button under Gear. It'll show you how to create chimaeras, bombs, and suits. Your weapons lack two properties each, and you might want to get a suit because you can't survive outside motherbase or enemy encounters without one.

Okay so my characters chimera is the g36r that turns into an RPG and his suit is an EOD suit made to withstand heavy punishment but gives no strength boost. I was thinking perhaps he could have a sheild instead since his job is more of building and blowing things up. What do you think?

Dragon221 said:
Okay so my characters chimera is the g36r that turns into an RPG and his suit is an EOD suit made to withstand heavy punishment but gives no strength boost. I was thinking perhaps he could have a sheild instead since his job is more of building and blowing things up. What do you think?
Just don't make Jace mad. You might get a knife in your feet.

Dragon221 said:
Yeah, that's totally fine. Have you read everything in the CS? Your RPG requires x8 bazooka heads or similar equipped to your gear so you're going to have to replace something.

And for clarification, the two properties of the EOD suit is just defense and defense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back