C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Cryo said:
So @Zer0, just to clarify am I going to be disabling the tracking device or what?
It's up to you. They didn't include your character, but if Esty decides to follow them and speak up to help, then it will lead to that. Though this is only optional, you can have your character do other things if you wish.

Crazy interesting! Hope there's room, I'll be back in about half a day once I get off work! I'd just 'watch' the thread, but I'd forget why I came.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Crazy interesting! Hope there's room, I'll be back in about half a day once I get off work! I'd just 'watch' the thread, but I'd forget why I came.
There's room. Pull up a CS.

So, I've just been reading this thread about roleplay clichés and there was this one person who complained about how GMs run their campaigns. Do you guys have any criticisms about how I run Crimson Canines?

I have zero problems of how you run the Crimsons. I have been with you since day one and the way you manage the action is simply excellent. you are without a doubt the best GM in this site. You even ask for opinions and comments. You are the only one so far who interacts with the role players. So take a deep breath and relax. You are the best!!!!!! Happy to be part of the Crimsons.

@Zer0

@CkSmalling Honestly, I don't really know how either. I was thinking, if the prison is just one building in the middle of nowhere, then they have to be transmitting to the brotherhood's main base. So, if we figure out a way to actually get out of the cell, we can sneak around some guards and send a message to Motherbase using the transmitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
CkSmalling said:
I have zero problems of how you run the Crimsons. I have been with you since day one and the way you manage the action is simply excellent. you are without a doubt the best GM in this site. You even ask for opinions and comments. You are the only one so far who interacts with the role players. So take a deep breath and relax. You are the best!!!!!! Happy to be part of the Crimsons.
@Zer0
Picklesoldier said:
No complaints. This is the best roleplay I've found on this site so far.
@Zer0
Aww, you guys. (punches shoulders affectionately)

I was thinking of watching the escape plan again, since the prison is from that movie but since my end of year exams begin on monday, it will be a challenge. I like your idea. Lets think of a way to sneak from the cell.

@Picklesoldier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back