C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Picklesoldier said:
You see that face. :| That one. You wanna know what it is? It's the face of being confused after being gone two weeks.

This face is the face of being pissed with your dad for stealing your ethernet cord for the ps4 when your computer isnt wireless. :[] You f############

Oh yeah forgot we kindly got that, do we get them after that tussle? Or after the capture?

Should we also assume jace got captured?

LocoBlock said:
@Zer0 How are my mission accomplished changes?
Orpheus said:
Oh yeah forgot we kindly got that, do we get them after that tussle? Or after the capture?
Should we also assume jace got captured?
After the tussle. And Jace got rescued when your character captured Envy, Orpheus, so Locoblock, your character's in HQ and your CS changes are all good.

Also, Locoblock, the Amber Fox people were planning to go back to the Murkwood Ruins where Robert, Artemis, Vicktor, Vikram, Assassin Marmot, and Panzer Dragon were captured. Do you want to go solo or with allies? Also, did your character leave before Simon could share with him all that he learned from the prisoner?

@Cryo, are you still going with the Amber Fox people, cuz' I'll have them time skip and go ahead to Murkwood ruins if Locoblock wants allies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
After the tussle. And Jace got rescued when your character captured Envy, Orpheus, so Locoblock, your character's in HQ and your CS changes are all good.
Also, Locoblock, the Amber Fox people were planning to go back to the Murkwood Ruins where Robert, Artemis, Vicktor, Vikram, Assassin Marmot, and Panzer Dragon were captured. Do you want to go solo or with allies? Also, did your character leave before Simon could share with him all that he learned from the prisoner?

@Cryo, are you still going with the Amber Fox people, cuz' I'll have them time skip and go ahead to Murkwood ruins if Locoblock wants allies.
I kinda left out of no where I didnt get info or hear about the amber fox plan either. So yeah o

Im solo

@Zer0 I probably cant make the ic2 mission wuthout me controlling enemies so I guess practice for gm.

I'm not sure if I told you this, but I'm working at summer camp and this is a rare moment of having wi-fo. Trobably won't happen again.

LocoBlock said:
My data is about to be off so cant rp till the first of july.
Beowulf said:
I'm not sure if I told you this, but I'm working at summer camp and this is a rare moment of having wi-fo. Trobably won't happen again.
Hiatus x Hiatus. good luck

Beowulf said:
Alright. I'll miss our heavy gunner. Good luck with work, man.

LocoBlock said:
My data is about to be off so cant rp till the first of july.
Aw, and you just got back. Alright then.

LocoBlock said:
Nevermind its still on yay.
If you're going solo, you can post again in the main tab. Your character will find that the enemy mounted mechs and flew off. If you track them, you'll discover that they flew off to the direction of the Panzer Ursa motherbase in the continent of Corseria in the winter mountains of Sevia. You'll reach the area on Christmas Day. The current timeline of those who have been captured is the day after Christmas. Since you don't have any intel at all, I suggest recon before going in. Also, since there are no Crimson Canines C.S.A.s in Russian Territory, you won't be able to contact anyone from HQ.

In this tab: Crimson Canines - Lore you will find under "Miscellaneous Technology" and then "Mother Base" general details of the security of Panzer Ursa's HQ.

Zer0 said:
If you're going solo, you can post again in the main tab. Your character will find that the enemy mounted mechs and flew off. If you track them, you'll discover that they flew off to the direction of the Panzer Ursa motherbase in the continent of Corseria in the winter mountains of Sevia. You'll reach the area on Christmas Day. The current timeline of those who have been captured is the day after Christmas. Since you don't have any intel at all, I suggest recon before going in. Also, since there are no Crimson Canines C.S.A.s in Russian Territory, you won't be able to contact anyone from HQ.
In this tab: Crimson Canines - Lore you will find under "Miscellaneous Technology" and then "Mother Base" general details of the security of Panzer Ursa's HQ.
Thank you for telling me this. I will post my reply.

@LocoBlock, I'm going to roll for something. There was something your character forgot, which is all comms are linked, just like the squad. 6-10 something bad happens.

[dice]24089[/dice]

Zer0 said:
@LocoBlock, I'm going to roll for something. There was something your character forgot, which is all comms are linked, just like the squad. 6-10 something bad happens.
[dice]24089[/dice]
At this point I think the dice are rigged. That or im really unlucky every time I roll It ends up being a bad roll or even if someone roles for me.

LocoBlock said:
At this point I think the dicside are rigged. That or im really unlucky every time I roll It ends up being a bad roll or even if someone roles for me.
Haha, @Picklesoldier said the same thing. Maybe we should let @Orpheus roll against me. I lost three times in a row, it was 2-2-3.

Zer0 said:
Haha, @Picklesoldier said the same thing. Maybe we should let @Orpheus roll against me. I lost three times in a row, it was 2-2-3.
That or its just what ever religious deity you believe in is going to give what ever religious punishment you believe in because I'm atheist. The reason I didn't assume is because I'm not rude like most atheist.

LocoBlock said:
See more proof it hates me.
[dice]24091[/dice]

@Zer0
Haha, well, they had orders to capture you. I'll let you off, you can choose to run away safely, but can only try again tomorrow after Christmas, or you get captured today. If you choose capture, you can write up how the whole battle scene went.

Zer0 said:
Haha, well, they had orders to capture you. I'll let you off, you can choose to run away safely, but can only try again tomorrow after Christmas, or you get captured today. If you choose capture, you can write up how the whole battle scene went.
I'll be caught instead just a better infiltration. xD

You know when I don't act for a nation you get international privileges of not being a soldier but a criminal.

LocoBlock said:
You know when I don't act for a nation you get international privileges of not being a soldier but a criminal.
Yeah, but you can be sure the brotherhood will twist it so that the U.S. will be to blame.

I would like to join. I got a combat engineer/pilot character to add but I'm new to the sight and don't know how to really navigate it yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back