C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Beowulf, I'm going to wait until June 18 if you and @Orpheus want to get the reindeer. You can have this adventure go the way you both wish. Or if the both of you time skip I'm going to let Hikaru get it.

Guess who's back bois. Give me the rundown of the story so far please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryo said:
So should I be in base idling by or am I held up by something?
@Orpheus
Up to your preference xD

Currently I took in a prisoner and survivors of the abduction operation will speak in the UN

You could join me in interrogation or help with damaged mechs

totes doesn't wanna steal yo Mech cause I lost mine @∆@

Orpheus said:
Up to your preference xD
Currently I took in a prisoner and survivors of the abduction operation will speak in the UN

You could join me in interrogation or help with damaged mechs

totes doesn't wanna steal yo Mech cause I lost mine @∆@
ehhh. I think I'll help you with the interrogation.

EDIT: NVM I'll do the mech

Hey, guys. I'm 100% new to RPnation, and haven't roleplayed in months. I found this RP, and thought the intro sounded SUPER COOL haha. I'd just like to know if I could join still, and if I could, could I set up my character and start role-playing later today? I'm not using my usual device right now, and the media I use when I role-play is not on me. and... I'm really picky with my art ;_;... haha really, just that. Thank you.

Sundevil420 said:
Hey, guys. I'm 100% new to RPnation, and haven't roleplayed in months. I found this RP, and thought the intro sounded SUPER COOL haha. I'd just like to know if I could join still, and if I could, could I set up my character and start role-playing later today? I'm not using my usual device right now, and the media I use when I role-play is not on me. and... I'm really picky with my art ;_;... haha really, just that. Thank you.
You can join, just pull up a CS and I'll look it over.

Their athor names are red catbear and firefox. Though they are similar to raccoons and skunks. Their scientific name is Ailurus Fulgens, and by no means are they related to pandas. Why they are known as red pandas is beyond me. In fact, they are the only living member of the Ailurus family.

Beowulf said:
Their athor names are red catbear and firefox. Though they are similar to raccoons and skunks. Their scientific name is Ailurus Fulgens, and by no means are they related to pandas. Why they are known as red pandas is beyond me. In fact, they are the only living member of the Ailurus family.
Oh! So they're not bears?! I thought they were like smaller bears or something, haha.

Nope, again they're a lot like raccoons. But technically they're Ailurus. There's nothing else to compare them to because as far as we know every other member of the Ailurus family is dead. We call bears bears regardless of their species because they are all par of the Ursidea family, I'm doing a lot of research while I'm typing to make sure what I'm saying is right. My best guess for why they are called red pandas is because they also eat bamboo, but it's a really small part of their diet. Another guess is because they were found in generally the same area. Or someone got lazy when they were naming things.

Beowulf said:
Nope, again they're a lot like raccoons. But technically they're Ailurus. There's nothing else to compare them to because as far as we know every other member of the Ailurus family is dead. We call bears bears regardless of their species because they are all par of the Ursidea family, I'm doing a lot of research while I'm typing to make sure what I'm saying is right. My best guess for why they are called red pandas is because they also eat bamboo, but it's a really small part of their diet. Another guess is because they were found in generally the same area. Or someone got lazy when they were naming things.
Haha, a lot of biology people I know are lazy.

@Picklesoldier, rollin'. If it's 6 or above, a soldier notices it, but if you like you can contest my roll and whoever is highest succeeds.

[dice]23924[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back