C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Picklesoldier, I'm going to roll a ten-sided dice to see if the enemy steps on the mine. 6-10 he steps on it.

[dice]23684[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Orpheus, I'm going to roll a 1d10 to see if the enemy on the ground has a visual on you. 6-10 she sees you.

[dice]23685[/dice]

Orpheus said:
Oh that would be fun, but ith the way your roll streak is now, we'd all be DEAD!!
Nah, you'll die only if you wish. The worse thing that can happen is just getting incapacitated, permanently losing a limb, or an NPC dying.

And if in case you all get incapacitated, I think it will be a fun change of scene getting stripped of your gear, all mortally injured and stuff and having some sort of survival episode either trying to get back to motherbase, or going after the Brotherhood who kidnapped the ones who got tranquilized.

Actually, I think it would be cool to get imprisoned in Panzer Ursa mother base and try to bust out while discovering more things about the cult, their plans, and like you have to get this info back to the Crimson Canines mother base or else it will be too late . . . You know what, I'm going to make my characters get captured-at least Hikaru or Artemis. I'd love for them to be in that situation.

On you

Zer0 said:
Nah, you'll die only if you wish. The worse thing that can happen is just getting incapacitated, permanently losing a limb, or an NPC dying.
And if in case you all get incapacitated, I think it will be a fun change of scene getting stripped of your gear, all mortally injured and stuff and having some sort of survival episode either trying to get back to motherbase, or going after the Brotherhood who kidnapped the ones who got tranquilized.

Actually, I think it would be cool to get imprisoned in Panzer Ursa mother base and try to bust out while discovering more things about the cult, their plans, and like you have to get this info back to the Crimson Canines mother base or else it will be too late . . . You know what, I'm going to make my characters get captured-at least Hikaru or Artemis. I'd love for them to be in that situation.
On your own? well, if simon gets captured at least theres one player on board to help oout at least

Orpheus said:
On you
On your own? well, if simon gets captured at least theres one player on board to help oout at least
Yeah, on my own, but it would be more fun to have another player on board, yeah.

Zer0 said:
Yeah, on my own, but it would be more fun to have another player on board, yeah.
I volunteer to be captured, although i might be a weak link considering im paralyzed from the waist down. Id be better off not captured but it will be fun either way.

Picklesoldier said:
I volunteer to be captured, although i might be a weak link considering im paralyzed from the waist down. Id be better off not captured but it will be fun either way.
Okay, cool. I'll work it out somehow.

@CkSmalling, @Beowulf, @Orpheus, do the both of you wish to be captured? If you get captured, then the following episodes will be about learning more about the cult and busting out of Panzer Ursa with some important information.

If you choose to win the battle or be left for dead, rescued, then taken back to Crimson Canines, your characters will be asked to testify during a Peace Summit between all the five factions. These two events will be happening simultaneously.

When it comes to story and action, the busting out of Panzer Ursa has more of that, although it will be mostly stealth killing and sneaking around in the beginning. In the Peace Summit, there will be more talking, and depending on how it will go, there's a big chance there's going to be a space mecha fight.

Zer0 said:
Okay, cool. I'll work it out somehow.
@CkSmalling, @Beowulf, @Orpheus, do the both of you wish to be captured? If you get captured, then the following episodes will be about learning more about the cult and busting out of Panzer Ursa with some important information.

If you choose to win the battle or be left for dead, rescued, then taken back to Crimson Canines, your characters will be asked to testify during a Peace Summit between all the five factions. These two events will be happening simultaneously.

When it comes to story and action, the busting out of Panzer Ursa has more of that, although it will be mostly stealth killing and sneaking around in the beginning. In the Peace Summit, there will be more talking, and depending on how it will go, there's a big chance there's going to be a space mecha fight.
Space mecha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor is currently passed out on the floor so he is right for the taking. Also i cant respond to any posts right now for that reason.

@Zer0

Beowulf said:
I shall escale scott free and testify. Connor don't fight quietly.
Okay, but I need you to somehow get out of the way long enough for the three enemies to take Vikram, Robert, Vicktor, and Panzer Dragon. (I'm okay if you kill one of the enemies or two if you like but those four have to be kidnapped first)

You got any ideas? I'm thinking of ending this encounter soon and I was thinking of a quick hostage situation with Assassin Marmot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back