C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
Go for it. Try to imagine it like you are practising. I am doing that in this rp...
@LocoBlock
Yeah thing is the whole Shy Awkward Male who knows nothing about romance. You know when you essentially friend zone your self when your shy and awkward is sad and thats essentially me.

Hi, @Picklesoldier, what does your ballistic suit do?

x8 mines for capture nets.

Three passive features only for starting players. If you pick "I'm Heavy Weapons Guy", please pick a specific weapon proficiency. For "Bullet Sponge", I understand if it's bludgeoning damage, but a shot to a vital organ, unarmored, will still kill you. Passive features don't rely on your gear. "I'll Save You" doesn't have to be numbered, but depending on the blow you'll still die.

For M-700 Quad Grape Shot Launcher, name it only four words or less, chain gun x6 rounds if you want it to deal bigger damage than usual, x3 repair drones, and extra seat can be upgraded to hold six more people. For "final stand" pick either guns or shields.

Zer0 said:
Hi, @Picklesoldier, what does your ballistic suit do?
x8 mines for capture nets.

Three passive features only for starting players. If you pick "I'm Heavy Weapons Guy", please pick a specific weapon proficiency. For "Bullet Sponge", I understand if it's bludgeoning damage, but a shot to a vital organ, unarmored, will still kill you. Passive features don't rely on your gear. "I'll Save You" doesn't have to be numbered, but depending on the blow you'll still die.

For M-700 Quad Grape Shot Launcher, name it only four words or less, chain gun x6 rounds if you want it to deal bigger damage than usual, x3 repair drones, and extra seat can be upgraded to hold six more people. For "final stand" pick either guns or shields.
I fixed it. Also, "Bullet Sponge" isn't a resistance to damage, it just numbs pain so he doesn't stop fighting, I should've specified it better. And "I'll Save You!" Does what it's supposed to do, even if he does die that is the whole point of the feature, to save the person being attacked. Thank you for telling me how to fix my character sheet.

Picklesoldier said:
I fixed it. Also, "Bullet Sponge" isn't a resistance to damage, it just numbs pain so he doesn't stop fighting, I should've specified it better. And "I'll Save You!" Does what it's supposed to do, even if he does die that is the whole point of the feature, to save the person being attacked. Thank you for telling me how to fix my character sheet.
She does that with everyone. She lives somewhere in the Philipines I think based off a previous post so she is on at different times than me, you, and Beowulf.

LocoBlock said:
She does that with everyone. She lives somewhere in the Philipines I think based off a previous post so she is on at different times than me, you, and Beowulf.
Oh alright then. Might as well do something else with my life.( :) )

Picklesoldier said:
Oh alright then. Might as well do something else with my life.( :) )
I mean shes on right now. You can tell by the little green triangle in their picture.

Picklesoldier said:
Hi, Pickle, just pick three passive features and you're good.

@Picklesoldier the reason some of the characters like mine have 4 skills or more is that every time you complete a mission you get a reward like I was promoted last mission and was allowed to pick some things. I also eventually get a murderous pet for completing a mission in IC2 which is like side missions set whenever the hell their set.

I'll say this again, just so we're clear. I'm heavy weapons guy.

I'm not getting defensive of my position on the squad, that's ridiculous. You're crazy. Pft, getting defensive.

Beowulf said:
I'm not getting defensive of my position on the squad, that's ridiculous. You're crazy. Pft, getting defensive.
Ok he can be the medium weapons guy. There and technically speaking the most powerful guns on the team are snipers just the fact that they do the same amount of damage in one shot not lots.

Beowulf said:
Dont worry I'm not going to take your spot... Or am I? *Dramatic Music*

Picklesoldier said:
Thank you, also where should I start? Should I start at base, wait until a new mission is started, or act as if im reinforcements comming in to "help".
She usually makes a way to get you in. The last guy was air lifted. She does it though somehow. I was lucky enough to join during a in rp month brake that the team was having.

LocoBlock said:
Ok he can be the medium weapons guy. There and technically speaking the most powerful guns on the team are snipers just the fact that they do the same amount of damage in one shot not lots.
Wouldn't that be assult rifles? Because im not about that life

Picklesoldier said:
Thank you, also where should I start? Should I start at base, wait until a new mission is started, or act as if im reinforcements comming in to "help".
I'll cue you in.

LocoBlock said:
She usually makes a way to get you in. The last guy was air lifted. She does it though somehow. I was lucky enough to join during a in rp month brake that the team was having.
Cool, ill let her do all of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back