C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Picklesoldier said:
Wouldn't that be assult rifles? Because im not about that life
Well then your light heavy because you said lmg light machine gun not hmg heavy machine gun ok.

Anyways my idea for the side mission would be you probably already guessed it another. Fetch Quest. No I hate those we would have to do something logical. Maybe like a research mission? Just not another fetch quest.

@Zer0

Last edited by a moderator:
Picklesoldier said:
@LocoBlock Never, assault rifles are for pesant trash who dont know how to shoot a real gun (> :D ) (just kidding)
No you know whats beats them all? A 30 ot 6 I feel like I might be one of the few that have shot an actual gun before. They are fun. In the words of my step mom. "I like shooting big guns."

LocoBlock said:
Anyways my idea for the side mission would be you probably already guessed it another. Fetch Quest. No I hate those we would have to do something logical. Maybe like a research mission? Just not another fetch quest.

@Zer0
That's fine with me. But you'll be the game master, right?

Zer0 said:
That's fine with me. But you'll be the game master, right?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can you control the enemies I'm not the best at that part.

LocoBlock said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Can you control the enemies I'm not the best at that part.
Okay. Please send me a private message about the enemies, what they look like, what they can do, and how you want me to act them.

Your character will be the mission leader this time instead of Artemis or one of the NPCs.

Zer0 said:
Okay. Please send me a private message about the enemies, what they look like, what they can do, and how you want me to act them.
Your character will be the mission leader this time instead of Artemis or one of the NPCs.
Ok let me get everything ready then I'll tell you when I am.

@Zer0 So the story is that recently the base development team has had some lets say issues with a rare mineral mine and no contact has been made with the mine for several days. So they have tasked Jace and anyone else he can get together for the mission to go to the mine and establish connection and if not possible find out what happened to the team there.

@Picklesoldier, ah, sorry. I mean, the civilian camp is above ground about a kilometer away from the ruins. The team is inside the ruins.

Through the ancient courtyard there is a cliff, and at the bottom of the cliff there is a narrow fissure and if you squeeze through that there is a vertical narrow passageway that leads down into a massive cave chamber where there are some ancient Arabian structures, Mesopotamian ziggurats, and even the ruins of a Gothic cathedral inside. The team is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
@Picklesoldier, ah, sorry. I mean, the civilian camp is above ground about a kilometer away from the ruins. The team is inside the ruins.
Through the ancient courtyard there is a cliff, and at the bottom of the cliff there is a narrow fissure and if you squeeze through that there is a vertical narrow passageway that leads down into a massive cave chamber where there are some ancient Arabian structures, Mesopotamian ziggurats, and even the ruins of a Gothic cathedral inside. The team is there.
Ha. Yeah I assumed that, anyway Vicktoris gonna get to the camp an hopefully make contact with the team telling him how to get there.

LocoBlock said:
@Zer0 So the story is that recently the base development team has had some lets say issues with a rare mineral mine and no contact has been made with the mine for several days. So they have tasked Jace and anyone else he can get together for the mission to go to the mine and establish connection and if not possible find out what happened to the team there.
Yeah, that's a good starting premise.

Picklesoldier said:
Ha. Yeah I assumed that, anyway Vicktoris gonna get to the camp an hopefully make contact with the team telling him how to get there.
Oh, okay.

Orpheus said:
[dice]23667[/dice]
Also if everyone is going on a side quest i might come up with one too O w O
That'd be great. I'd love to be a player for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back