C.C. - Out of Character Chat

LocoBlock said:
So what I learned is that because I'm broke and can't afford a sketch pad for programs like Photoshop there are programs like Illustrator that are meant for mouse users. Photoshop image type is raster and Illustrator is vector. Here is a comparison.
Here because the image breaks rpnation.
Just search it because even the link breaks Rpnation. I think the image is just to high quality for rpnation to like.

Brook said:
Thinking of making a Character Sheet.
You should this is a really good roleplay thats been going longer than any other roleplay I've done.

I apologize in advanced if I have poor post quality I only got 3 hours of sleep.

So Mechwarrior online is being a pain. I adjusted the size so it'd fit my screen, then I couldn't click on anything. I'm reinstalling it to see if that'll fix it, but if not guess I'm going to miss out on it.

Beowulf said:
So Mechwarrior online is being a pain. I adjusted the size so it'd fit my screen, then I couldn't click on anything. I'm reinstalling it to see if that'll fix it, but if not guess I'm going to miss out on it.
I can't even play it I get two frames per second on the main screen.

Hopefully it'll be working by tomorrow. And I should get some sleep. The spelling mistakes were real.

I went back and fixed them before I posted. So those ones. And guess what? It didn't work. Well, I'm ditching that.

Beowulf said:
I went back and fixed them before I posted. So those ones. And guess what? It didn't work. Well, I'm ditching that.
It works for me just the whole 2fps on menu thing. When I checked the requirements my system was above those and was almost at the recommend being one model lower on everything than recommend. Anyways I probably won't post because I'm getting Overwatch today. Hopefully.

Beowulf said:
I simply can't click on anything, so....
Oh yeah that issue. That should be fixed. I don't know what could cause it without looking at your computer so yeah. You know you have to do that.

I was thinking more of an actual suppressor but i like the idea of suppressor rounds better. I will stick with that in this mission, with your permission of course

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
I was thinking more of an actual suppressor but i like the idea of suppressor rounds better. I will stick with that in this mission, with your permission of course
@Zer0
Yeah, sure.

I've learned that I wanna try romance in roleplay some but I am just as nervous about it as I am in real life. I'm just a shy awkward male.

LocoBlock said:
I've learned that I wanna try romance in roleplay some but I am just as nervous about it as I am in real life. I'm just a shy awkward male.
I feel you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back