C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
I'm not sure yet. I think when 3 months has passed in game time. Either that or when the open war with the cult starts.
Thanks for the reply I just get impatient if I don't have estimate times.

Why are mechas that aren't heavily armed so hard to find pictures of? I suck at drawing to be honest and finding anything that I want is near impossible. Been searching for a picture for my mecha for the last however long I've been accepted for. Still can't find it. Unless I would want to put a picture of legos for my drawing. I don't think that looks very good in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
LocoBlock said:
Why are mechas that aren't heavily armed so hard to find pictures of? I suck at drawing to be honest and finding anything that I want is near impossible. Been searching for a picture for my mecha for the last however long I've been accepted for. Still can't find it. Unless I would want to put a picture of legos for my drawing. I don't think that looks very good in my opinion.
What about this? http://orig07.deviantart.net/bced/f/2011/096/4/2/everyday_mech_2_by_progv-d3ddhkj.jpg

everyday_mech_2_by_progv-d3ddhkj.jpg

How I envision mine is a small thin mecha with less armor in exchange for stealth. The gun instead not being mounted but a separate weapon all together.

LocoBlock said:
How I envision mine is a small thin mecha with less armor in exchange for stealth. The gun instead not being mounted but a separate weapon all together.
Try Evangelion mechs.

I remembered I played an awesome game that I gave credit to in the appearance photo. It's not that large of a picture even though it was made to be a desktop background.

In the roleplay or in the game. In the role play they are said to be at least 25 feet tall. In the game they on average anywhere between 20 and 100 tons and have 4 weight classes. Light usually the faster and more scout like with the least fire power. Medium and heavy are the middle range medium being faster than heavy for less fire power. The largest is Assault which I quote "Assault 'Mechs are unmatched in size and offset their ponderous mobility with room for monumental arrays of weapons." So um yeah. Unfair. Also the smaller ones have the least armor while the largest have the most. I mean alot. The site describes them by saying "By the 31st century tanks have evolved to take on humanoid shape, their treads replaced with nimble legs." Just look at the site. MWO: The Future Is War

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]Is the game you are thinking of Mechwarrior?

[/QUOTE]
Yes I'm thinking of online though since thats where I got my appearance picture for mecha from. I gave credit to it in the cs. I want to play it but I have to update it and with the horrible quality of my internet that takes an hour.

[QUOTE="SSgt Goodrich]Eyy, if you play Mechwarrior: Online, you can add me! I play it also.

[/QUOTE]
By update I mean install all 12 gigabytes so its saying 5 hours at least for install. But when it is done I'll add you.

Gonna go use my free time for something productive. I will still watch the thread though.

I keant the rp ones. But Evangelion mechs easily stand taller then full grown trees. And most of the buildings are shoulder height for them.

Beowulf said:
I keant the rp ones. But Evangelion mechs easily stand taller then full grown trees. And most of the buildings are shoulder height for them.
Yeah, but just for the design.

Zer0 said:
Yeah, but just for the design.
I think one interesting show about a singular mecha kinda is Age of Aquarion by Funimation. Not to be confused with Age of Aquarius by Funimation. It was made in 2006 and is an interesting series after words they made a movie based 50,000 years after the end of the main plot. Funimation has the whole series on their main channel on youtube.

Beowulf said:
Of course, of course.
As a side note, I should get MechWarrior. Looks interesting.
The older wants cost money sadly. The new one online is free though.

So what I learned is that because I'm broke and can't afford a sketch pad for programs like Photoshop there are programs like Illustrator that are meant for mouse users. Photoshop image type is raster and Illustrator is vector. Here is a comparison.

Here because the image breaks rpnation.

Funimation, I believe, is a company that dubs animes. They don't make them, but they get good voice actors and do a good job translating it over. Every time I funimation in an anime, I know it'll be dubbed perfectly.

Beowulf said:
Funimation, I believe, is a company that dubs animes. They don't make them, but they get good voice actors and do a good job translating it over. Every time I funimation in an anime, I know it'll be dubbed perfectly.
When I watched the series the only things said were that it was made by funimation in some way at the beginning with their always loud intro animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back