C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Orpheus said:
sweet, im gonna steal a bitch
You wanna have a quick dice battle before you steal the girl? Like, we'll play here, just two or three moves each, then I'll write the summary tomorrow?

Zer0 said:
You wanna have a quick dice battle before you steal the girl? Like, we'll play here, just two or three moves each, then I'll write the summary tomorrow?
Which die sides? And do we roll 3 of the same die?

Orpheus said:
Which die sides? And do we roll 3 of the same die?
1d10. No, we'll do this in turns, and make one roll at a time for each move. I'll go first!

The figure places Jace down slowly, then suddenly attempts to quickly jump back to avoid a lethal cut, while still getting sliced, but not too deep that a medic can't fix it.

[dice]23708[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
1d10. No, we'll do this in turns, and make one roll at a time for each move. I'll go first!
The figure places Jace down slowly, then suddenly attempts to quickly jump back to avoid a lethal cut, while still getting sliced, but not too deep that a medic can't fix it.

[dice]23708[/dice]
. . .

Zer0 said:

[dice]23708[/dice]
Sorry, had tow switch to laptop, i was supposed ta sleep!!!!

[dice]23709[/dice]

Simon quickly Backlashed and grabebed his Sakrae by the muzzle adorning his fist with a blade as he twists his body and again, points the blade at her neck

She attempts to disarm and take the weapon for herself

[dice]23710[/dice]

Zer0 said:
She attempts to disarm and take the weapon for herself
[dice]23710[/dice]
[dice]23711[/dice]

Instead of disarming, simon was able to take a way her own sidearm, now pointing both at her

She attempts to dive sideways, avoiding lethal shots, then circle around for a leg sweeping, then grappling choke sneak attack.

@Orpheus, this is her last, you can end the encounter any way you wish.

[dice]23712[/dice]

Zer0 said:
She attempts to dive sideways, avoiding lethal shots, then circle around for a leg sweeping, then grappling choke sneak attack.
@Orpheus, this is her last, you can end the encounter any way you wish.

[dice]23712[/dice]
Well . . . Three is better than two.

CkSmalling said:
my character missed????????????? whyyy???????????????is the guy i was aimingfor a major character?
@Zer0
No, it's more like, remember how they were hiding behind a wall, and they were firing through two small cracks? Pride moved out of sight, so no visual of the target. Then your character waited for a few minutes for Assassin Marmot to respond, by that time Pride had already moved out to go to where she's at.

The, "I'd rather not. I'm using her." was kind of like an exit sentence. I didn't make him leaving clear since, realistically, your characters cannot see what he's doing since he moved out of sight.

Picklesoldier said:
@Zer0 I have two questions. One, did they fix my paralyzed legs? And two, is there a yard or common room in the prison, possibly a work yard?
Oh yeah. Hmmm, yes they did for some reason. And about the yard, nope, all of you are just in this big steel chamber with your transparent cells. I can say that in the middle is just enough space to walk around. But no work yard, no windows, it's all steel walls. The prison area is enclosed and separated from the guard's walk way, and prisoners entry way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back