C.C. - Out of Character Chat

I'd hate to tell you this but I don't think I'll be able to RP until next month since I have finals coming around the corner. I know that I'm already involved in the current storyline but I don't think I'll be able to RP looking how busy I'll be this month. So you have two possibilities.

1)Pretend that I'm not in the mission at all.

or

2)Take control of my character.

I didn't want to leave without informing of my current situation and I apologize.

Cryo said:
I'd hate to tell you this but I don't think I'll be able to RP until next month since I have finals coming around the corner. I know that I'm already involved in the current storyline but I don't think I'll be able to RP looking how busy I'll be this month. So you have two possibilities.

or

I didn't want to leave without informing of my current situation and I apologize.
Brave Frontier... xD good luck on finals though

Last edited by a moderator:
Backslash one goes on the bottom. Tab=name replace name with what you want the title of the tab to be. It will be [] write whatever[/] and it should be tabbed with whatever is written in.

I know how to do it. Simple manipulation of the quote coding and I'll be able to edit it. But you'd have to copy paste my quote, getting rid of the massive QUOTE you see, so that you'll get the codding.

• Appearance: View attachment 237381

Character Name: Cpl. Robert King Jr.(can be changed)

Gear:

*Three items compose your gear, they are: Chimeras, Suits, and Bombs. A character may choose to not have a suit in order to have another Chimera, or not carry a bomb to have another suit, and vice versa.

1. x8 Hallelujah Bombs || Bombs that say the phrase Hallelujah before detonating. High Damage

2. M-28 Widow Maker Sniper Rifle || x10 Incendiary Rounds. Lights Organic Lifeforms on fire. Deals Damage on Armour

3. Marksman Armor|| Armor designed to blend in Jungle. Additional Cloaking Device that lasts 15 minutes with x10 uses

Passive Features:

*Skill Set, Knowledge, Resources, Affiliations with perks that have nothing to do with equipment. Name features in four words only or less.

1. Expert Marksman || Advanced Military Sniping skills.

2. I Come in Peace || High Negotiating Skills

3. What Was That? || Very Perceptive of his environment.

4. Lion's Heart || Very brave and fears nothing and no one.

5. Stress? What's That? || Great concentration under pressure.

MOLLE (Modular lightweight load-carrying equipment or "Molly"):

*Your military backpack. Contains the ff. by default: Binoculars, Combat Knife, Hydration Pack, enough MRE's, and rock climbing equipment.

1. Pocket Notepad with waterproof casing

2. Multi-Terrain Tent

3. Aviator Glasses(have to look cool)

4. Black Beret Hat

5. Heat Sensor Radar

Personality (optional):

Robert is a charismatic person with deep trust issues after being back-stabbed by his best friend in the military. He is kind and a logical thinker,able to weasel out of almost all situations. He is not afraid to go head first into battle, but only goes when it's not is very important

Background (optional):

Military Sniper with Grade A sniping skills, top of his class at the Advanced Sniping Academy in S.S Mars. Dishonorably discharged after being accused of firing at a civilian and killing 2 of them.

Quote that, copy it over to editing the CS, make sure you save the picture though, then get rid of the QUOTE.

Thanks bro. When you sent the code i was already halfway through editing but thanks anyway.

@Beowulf

@Zer0 my mecha is up and running. Anything i have to edit, will be done tomorrow.

Cryo said:

or

I'll choose to pretend that you're there so that if you feel like it you can jump in any time. Good luck with finals!

@CkSmalling, x10 ammo for the Gatling, but since it's a Gatling gun I'll base the ammo spent per attack. A single attack can spread a spray of bullets over multiple targets, but will have lesser damage compared to the other characters that have single-target guns, but you can still do Gatling gun stuff like pinning an enemy down with heavy fire, preventing them from retaliating. Are you alright with that?

x10 shock for the Avenger Scimitar

Other than that, you're good.

Perhaps i will change the weapon.And here i though the gatling was gonna rip enemies to shreds. I will make the necessary changes in a few hours once i go to school. Cheers for the recommendations!!!!

@Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back