C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Orpheus said:
Dude, just work on them cs man. It's good so far a few kinks here and there. :)
Still that Mech is Godly!!! Oh Ghad!!!

@HimeragiSeiker
well...at least the mech limit is 25 ft. If i were to make the original size of the mech i based it from...well...it wouldnt be a pretty picture.

Eltrion from Elsword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm..... This Mech would go well as the first class Mech that could even the odds atvtitan fighting.

But thàts just my two cents, either way, so long as it's kept in a more simplistic not over the top way, it'll be in mayn

Orpheus said:
Hmmmm..... This Mech would go well as the first class Mech that could even the odds atvtitan fighting.
But thàts just my two cents, either way, so long as it's kept in a more simplistic not over the top way, it'll be in mayn
yeah il be sure it doesnt go to the full extent of power like it is in Elsword.

Oh god not that thing Elsword. Can I just forget dying so much please. At least its more balanced than when Elsword launched with three characters and five bosses. NOPE never doing that again. You know what I'm just gonna go back to cheering blizzard on for its fast download speeds. Also I knew Zer0 was a girl just she controls so many males that interact with Jace I forgot.

Immediately after posting it that Battle.net stopped downloading Overwatch.

LocoBlock said:
Oh god not that thing Elsword. Can I just forget dying so much please. At least its more balanced than when Elsword launched with three characters and five bosses. NOPE never doing that again. You know what I'm just gonna go back to cheering blizzard on for its fast download speeds. Also I knew Zer0 was a girl just she controls so many males that interact with Jace I forgot.
LocoBlock said:
Immediately after posting it that Battle.net stopped downloading Overwatch.
Elsword to me is bae. Even though everything went to shit. it still an amazing game for me.

@DJGomez, make your mech first. You can join the mission, but for now play only as your character with just your gear and MOLLE.

I was in the middle of doing the mech part :P I know I put it off for awhile, but it won't take me long, just can't figure out the tab thing

@Zer0

DJGomez said:
There we go, got it up, tried to keep it from being OP
@Zer0
x4 missiles for the Pacifier. So that I'll know which special effect is equipped for this mission, please put an (E) after the effect. This can only be one effect, and cannot be changed for the duration of the mission.

For overdrive, pick either speed, strength and stuff OR sustain heavy damage. You don't need to worry about your mech blowing up, but if you wish to add it for role play it's fine.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Alright. Guess that apology was still a waste of time after all. You already wasted my time enough.
A good portion of everythin you've said has been rude. Frankly I don't blame her for banning you. This is simply the icing on the cake, and I couldn't let it slide. Perhaps the next rp you decide to join an rp, be more polite and considerate of the demands of the person that runs the rp.

Beowulf said:
A good portion of everythin you've said has been rude. Frankly I don't blame her for banning you. This is simply the icing on the cake, and I couldn't let it slide. Perhaps the next rp you decide to join an rp, be more polite and considerate of the demands of the person that runs the rp.
I'm sure that it's impossible if I am angered by something else. I'll take my leave now. And enjoy the other RPs which might be more interesting

I'm not going to quote it, but you know what I'm talking about. Rude. Nothing but rude. First we waste the time she decided to spend on this, and the subsequent apology to try and join this. Then says that this wasn't interesting. Which is an obvious lie since she wanted to join, and sent that apology to try and change zero's mind so she could join.

It must be wonderful to be blissfully unaware of how rude one can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back