C.C. - Out of Character Chat

DJGomez said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway :P Fixed the mech.
@Zer0
For the special effect of the Pacifier, I meant either toxins, napalm, teargas, or bigger damage. Other than that, you're good.

@LocoBlock, @DJGomez, I'll just wait for @Orpheus, then I'll move the story forward. If you guys choose to enter the avalanche cloud you'll be swept into the ravine too, but if you wait, you will find the ravine entirely blocked by boulders and snow after the avalanche has stopped.

Kool, Caine jumped down as the cloud was still going, so I guess he got tumbled down with Artemis but his thermal bayonet is melting a lot of snow and Ice :P

DJGomez said:
Kool, Caine jumped down as the cloud was still going, so I guess he got tumbled down with Artemis but his thermal bayonet is melting a lot of snow and Ice :P
Okay.

Um can my bioscanner in my mecha detect titanic class since it was mentioned in IC 2

LocoBlock said:
Um can my bioscanner in my mecha detect titanic class since it was mentioned in IC 2
Yes. Let me edit my post. I meant the default mini-map system of the mechs.

Orpheus said:
Imma roll dice since its better to leave this moment to chance
Yeah, that's the spirit! I miss dice rolling so much. I haven't rolled my dice since January. :(

I just woke up, don't put that kind of pressure on me. Just kidding, you can control the birds. I'm guessing it'll be a quick fight either way.

Greetings fellow humans, I have no clue what is going on but saw that it is an ongoing open RP with mechas and I would like to participate \o/

AtlasAtrium said:
Greetings fellow humans, I have no clue what is going on but saw that it is an ongoing open RP with mechas and I would like to participate \o/
Hi, Atlas, feel free to post a CS and I'll check it out.

@AtlasAtrium, please add Character Background and Mantis Model Detail.

For the Lightning Gun, x20 machine shock bullets, x20 machine shock dagger charges. Remember that you cannot fire bullets nor use the dagger without using up a shock bullet or charge. Once any of these run out, it will be as if your chimaera does not exist. These are ineffective against mechas.

For sentry suit pick only two properties, either: flashbang resistance/motion detector radar/shock resistance/chemical resistance/ or defense.

For "Dead eye" pick one specific weapon proficiency such as assault rifles or sniper rifles.

For "Saw It Coming", pick against which specific combat style such as hand-to-hand, or a weapon mastery.

For MOLLE, radio not needed since the suit comes with a communications device, and collapsible staff not allowed.

For Scarlet Stingers, I understand that they cut through armor?

x3 invisibility for wraith cloak, and invisibility is broken after you attack. No need for

breaking invisibility after taking damage, overclocking, nor expending plasma charges, but if you wish to keep them for role play's sake it's fine.

For Overclock, pick only one, either the avoiding potential damage or instantly exploit openings in the enemy's defenses no matter the angle or positioning.

Zer0 said:
"We'll split into three teams." said The Boss in his smoky gravelly voice.
"Ocelot, Daunte, standby and prepare an escape route." he told Striker Python and Panzer Dragon who both nodded and began to work (@thespacekid, we're using codenames).
So which team am I with? (' :) )

Also, sorry I've been afk for so long, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back