C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@HimeragiSeiker , I checked your CS, once again, the armaments must conform to the creation guide, and you may only have 2.

For the heavy armor, I understand this to be resistant to free-fall damage, just like the anti-grav cushion, but doesn't include defense despite the name. Check the other player's mechs. Those that have armor, have only defense as the sole property, nothing additional.

For the repair drones, it has x3 repair-in-battle, and are slower to repair outside of battle. And, once again as I've mentioned before, it cannot have any shield nor defensive properties. Choose only one.

For your jacket, it must have only two properties.

For the arm, the flamethrower has 25 ft. cone range and x10 uses. If you wish to add the ability that allows it to fire flaming projectiles like a launcher as the second property, instead of dealing a lot of melee damage, you may, but must sacrifice the strong melee attack. Add x20 flaming charges. Don't worry if you feel under-powered, as the campaign progresses, you will be able to add more properties to your arm. For now, stick to only two properties per weapon.

For the katana, add x20 E.M.P. and x10 plasma wave. I strongly suggest you read the creation guide of chimaeras, and suits, and compare your CS to those of others, and conform to the CS structure of this RP.

For the med-kit, you don't need to mention the x20 uses, only remember that it's only for basic soldier first aid.

Zer0 said:
@HimeragiSeiker , I checked your CS, once again, the armaments must conform to the creation guide, and you may only have 2.
For the heavy armor, I understand this to be resistant to free-fall damage, just like the anti-grav cushion, but doesn't include defense despite the name. Check the other player's mechs. Those that have armor, have only defense as the sole property, nothing additional.

For the repair drones, it has x3 repair-in-battle, and are slower to repair outside of battle. And, once again as I've mentioned before, it cannot have any shield nor defensive properties. Choose only one.

For the arm, the flamethrower has 25 ft. cone range and x10 uses. If you wish to add the ability that allows it to fire flaming projectiles like a launcher as the second property, instead of dealing a lot of melee damage, you may, but must sacrifice the strong melee attack. Add x20 flaming charges. Don't worry if you feel under-powered, as the campaign progresses, you will be able to add more properties to your arm. For now, stick to only two properties per weapon.

For the katana, add x20 E.M.P. and x10 plasma wave. I strongly suggest you read the creation guide of chimaeras, and suits, and compare your CS to those of others, and conform to the CS structure of this RP.

For the med-kit, you don't need to mention the x20 uses, only remember that it's only for basic soldier first aid.
they arent repair drones, they are shield drones.

the jacket is fire, water, and electrical resistant. doesnt sound so useful...

and she doesnt have a suit.

i will make changes to the arm to only have melee attacks. and ranged will come later.

il make it so it just has heavy defense (since the damn thing can fly)

and the armaments are plasma and own strength. that seems like 2 already.

il make not all the changes and add just missiles back in and make claw and tail default because a claw and a tail is part of the mecha. Its like saying "You're holding a weapon." "What weapon?" "Your hands, your feet, your knee, your arm." like come on, the mechas cant be That weak can they?

but i swear i feel like im gonna drop this CS right now. hella busy day. create a presentation, make solo/ensemble music, a project...plus i feel like your getting too picky about the damn jacket. how about you just write my CS for me if you really think all these changes are necessary? i've literally been going about this like half of my stupid day.

Zer0 said:

and for the sword, i think that weak plasma waves can be stocked even more than a 1 hit kill EMP on a mecha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beowulf said:
His rp, his rules. Besides, we've all been through it.
i know you have. but if its his RP, he should at least carefully read the CS. I said that the mecha had shield drones now. he went on with repair drones. I even said i will make just shield and no repair in the OOC just a page back! and also im just at the point of the day where i am trying to vent all my stress right now.

Beowulf said:
Then I suggest coming back once the stress has been vented.
and the CS will take more than a day just to finalize?! that is something i just cannot do or else i lose my train of thought and thus, forgetting about the CS!

HimeragiSeiker said:
i just made all edits on both characters what the hell.
Once again, the armaments do not conform to the CS structure. I said 2 armaments. You have 4, and one of them is a shield, which belongs under Chassis. I said one property, but shield can defend and increase attacks. The number of times you can use the armaments haven't also been written according to the Armament creation guide. We don't use percentages, but x?? numbers. Even your chimaera is using percentages.

I think, you should look for another RP with a different CS.

Zer0 said:
Once again, the armaments do not conform to the CS structure. I said 2 armaments. You have 4, and one of them is a shield, which belongs under Chassis. I said one property, but shield can defend and increase attacks. The number of times you can use the armaments haven't also been written according to the Armament creation guide. We don't use percentages, but x?? numbers. Even your chimaera is using percentages.
I think, you should look for another RP with a different CS.
x?? on fuel? So the sentence "You just used 50 fuel" makes sense? Is that even right english im reading? It sounds really off which is why I chose percentage. "You just used 25% of the fuel" which that makes sense. If you really wanted it to sound like broken english so bad, why didnt you just tell me in the first place? I'm gonna edit the CS and and appease your broken english. Because apparently, my english doesn't belong here!

Okay it is Edited. I swear the x + number is hurting my eyes right now because its that much of a fricking eye sore...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Okay it is Edited. I swear the x + number is hurting my eyes right now because its that much of a fricking eye sore...
I suggest you look for another RP.

Zer0 said:
I suggest you look for another RP.
just check the CS because ive been doing it for a day making every single edit and hell i went out of my way to get my grammar out of it. i dont know how you made an RP.

@DJGomez, welcome back! Our characters are still having a break while repairs are being made. You can make your mech for like today and before tomorrow afternoon before I move the story forward.

@HimeragiSeiker just so you know I've had to edit the he'll out of post before and ive only ever had one denied after all that. And that's because he was the person was the most judgemental person in the world.

LocoBlock said:
@HimeragiSeiker just so you know I've had to edit the he'll out of post before and ive only ever had one denied after all that. And that's because he was the person was the most judgemental person in the world.
Ha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back