C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
Sorry i have been inactive of late. My data got finished three days ago. Il post tomorrow when i have access to school wifi. We should all eat at IC3 once we have Godzilla.
@Zer0
Yes we should.

HimeragiSeiker said:
can i join? but my character is like i dunno...a pirate? Outlaw? thief? xD
Hmm . . . all of us are soldiers and part of Crimson Canines. But we have a soldier with a mercenary background and another soldier with a dangerous religious cult background. So . . . are you alright with having just a pirate, outlaw, or thief background, but still a soldier?

Zer0 said:
Hmm . . . all of us are soldiers and part of Crimson Canines. But we have a soldier with a mercenary background and another soldier with a dangerous religious cult background. So . . . are you alright with having just a pirate, outlaw, or thief background, but still a soldier?
hmmm...sure thats fine xD now i just need to decide on the mecha...

vs.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
hmmm...sure thats fine xD now i just need to decide on the mecha...
vs.

Second one reminds me of the Russian's jaeger in Pacific Rim.

Zer0 said:
Second one reminds me of the Russian's jaeger in Pacific Rim.
what if...i make my character have one of these arms? and say she lost her arm so she replaced it with a weapon

HimeragiSeiker said:
what if...i make my character have one of these arms? and say she lost her arm so she replaced it with a weapon
Sure, as long as you list the weapon parts as part of your Chimaera.

@HimeragiSeiker , for the Nasod Arm, x20 fireballs, x10 flamethrowers with a 25 ft. cone range. No need for the overheating, but if you wish to keep it for role play, you may.

Jacket and blade lack one more property.

For Assassin and Piracy, pick only one trait, either speed/good sense (I don't understand what this means)/ or eye sight.

The engineer's kit and mechanic's kit cannot do major repairs on a mecha. Only a suit or your jacket with a repair mech property can. If you choose to have this, add "x10 repair-in-battle" and "out of battle, repair is infinite", you also won't need the two kits.

For the GPS radar, none of humanity has any satellites. Also, pick one, either only heart-beat sensor or thermals

For your mech, default is always a neo-steel dagger.

You also lack one more armament (it is always two armaments and two chassis properties). For Plasma, please make it specific and write the number of times you can use it according to the armament creation guide.

For the armor, choose only one property. Same for the repair shield, either repair or defense.

Zer0 said:
@HimeragiSeiker , for the Nasod Arm, x20 fireballs, x10 flamethrowers with a 25 ft. cone range. No need for the overheating, but if you wish to keep it for role play, you may.
Jacket and blade lack one more property.

For Assassin and Piracy, pick only one trait, either speed/good sense (I don't understand what this means)/ or eye sight.

The engineer's kit and mechanic's kit cannot do major repairs on a mecha. Only a suit or your jacket with a repair mech property can. If you choose to have this, add "x10 repair-in-battle" and "out of battle, repair is infinite", you also won't need the two kits.

For the GPS radar, none of humanity has any satellites. Also, pick one, either only heart-beat sensor or thermals

For your mech, default is always a neo-steel dagger.

You also lack one more armament (it is always two armaments and two chassis properties). For Plasma, please make it specific and write the number of times you can use it according to the armament creation guide.

For the armor, choose only one property. Same for the repair shield, either repair or defense.
chii...so picky...*sigh* fine il make adjustments..

Zer0 said:
@HimeragiSeiker, ah, for the Nasod Arm, since it can deal a lot of melee damage, pick either the fireballs or the flamethrower property only.
alright....and..when you said my jacket with a repair mech property......dude its a jacket xD i dont really see how it could have any repair trait.

HimeragiSeiker said:
alright....and..when you said my jacket with a repair mech property......dude its a jacket xD i dont really see how it could have any repair trait.
So, you don't want to have a suit?

Zer0 said:
So, you don't want to have a suit?
i still have a few questions. can i keep the trait where the self repair shield can repair the mecha and reduce damage on the mecha?

and also can he just use his claws and tail? since i wanna title it Cursed Cyber Beast

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
no. jacket because its makes Ishgria bad ass *^*
Okay, only allow me to clarify something. Did you read the default advantages of a suit? Such as the ability to breathe under water, light armor, and ability to exist comfortably in any weather that isn't extreme?

If you accept your character not having these things, then it's fine with me too.

For your mech, claws and tail are armaments if you expect them to deal significant damage.

And for the repair shield, no, one property is one property.

Zer0 said:
Okay, only allow me to clarify something. Did you read the default advantages of a suit? Such as the ability to breathe under water, light armor, and ability to exist comfortably in any weather that isn't extreme?
If you accept your character not having these things, then it's fine with me too.

For your mech, claws and tail are armaments if you expect them to deal significant damage.

And for the repair shield, no, one property is one property.
il add a breather in her pack then instead of the flask of alcohol. then il just put shield and not repair. but the claws and tail is really just part of the mecha.

HimeragiSeiker said:
il add a breather in her pack then instead of the flask of alcohol. then il just put shield and not repair. but the claws and tail is really just part of the mecha.
I know. But they won't deal as much damage compared to the others who have written armaments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back