C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@LocoBlock, for the IC RPing 3, you can go ahead and post your day in detail there in the Civy Outpost. You can mention approaching a neutral character which I'll control, or perhaps tag a player who's willing to RP in IC 3. If you've got any episodes you'd like to play out in that tab you can tag me here in the OOC tab or send me a private message.

Zer0 said:
@LocoBlock, for the IC RPing 3, you can go ahead and post your day in detail there in the Civy Outpost. You can mention approaching a neutral character which I'll control, or perhaps tag a player who's willing to RP in IC 3. If you've got any episodes you'd like to play out in that tab you can tag me here in the OOC tab or send me a private message.
I already have a plan.

@LocoBlock I'm sorry, but how did you manage to break your gun? I don't see how that's possible. I mean, if the pig you shot at did it then I understand. But then I looked back and saw that it was gone so now I'm just at a complete loss at how a hole appeared in your rifle.

Beowulf said:
@LocoBlock I'm sorry, but how did you manage to break your gun? I don't see how that's possible. I mean, if the pig you shot at did it then I understand. But then I looked back and saw that it was gone so now I'm just at a complete loss at how a hole appeared in your rifle.
My guns is faulty it already burnt me once and when I say it shot I mean it exploded and slung chunks of lead out just more violently then normal.

There's nothing in your CS that says it's faulty, and there's nothing in that thread that says you fired a shot.

Beowulf said:
There's nothing in your CS that says it's faulty, and there's nothing in that thread that says you fired a shot.
I deleted it because of a post before mine but Zer0 acknowledged it. So there was but then I panicked.

CkSmalling said:
Yea we can timeskip. I have no problem with that. And what do you mean by no extra weapons in MOLLE?
@Zer0
Except for the combat knife, you can't carry other blades, or normal guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back