• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ BURY A FRIEND. ❞ - [ chatter ]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can see Serena, this cold, ice queen of a girl just trying to hide her smile at the memes

Blatherskiter Blatherskiter sophie. sophie. i can literally see Serena, Haneul, and Wil dragging the rest of the gang to PUT AN END TO THE DEBATE ABOUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

(because Serena thinks that's a disgrace, teehee)

fjdjdjdjwhdhf i love waking up to memes i swear once the discord is up we’re gonna have a meme channel (,:

y'all i--
i'm t h r i v i n g

if lita becomes the sharp shooter she should absolutely, without a doubt, 100% post meme's around the school. and if kaarle is the hacker he'd just be sitting there, arms folded across his chest, with a smirk on his face watching daddy coldridge lose his shit.

daddy coldridge to kaarle: you're good with computers, did you print these?

kaarle: *face is impassive* i did no such thing

okay you guys are gonna T H R I V E when i reveal who daddy coldridge's fc is (:<

can you imagine if our characters actually called daddy coldridge "daddy"

serena: "daddy coldridge, i got the target's information"

daddy coldridge: *eye twitches*

dahlia would call coldridge daddy specifically to make both him and murdoc blush

plus she has daddy issues + yearns for a parental figure

tomorrow, Thursday at i think 10:30ish pm (goddamn Australia, am i right?) is when CSes are due and i’m uber excited

tomorrow, Thursday at i think 10:30 (goddamn Australia, am i right?) is when CSes are due and i’m uber excited
yup ! i haven't decided on the exact time (really depends if i sleep in or not tomorrow) but yes tomorrow is the last day

so if anyone needs an extension lemme know ??

Rps that are chock full of memes are the best kind - I'm honestly loving all these lmao

fc headcanon for daddy coldridge until we know who he is
Tommy-peaky-blinders-41096640-500-280.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back