Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Yuu dragged Kohaku down the street."Let's see here....well need an easy person for your first time. Maybe an old lady or something." he said to kohaku looking around.

Kohaku wasn't feel to good about this. "I don't know...maybe I should listen to Ritsu." he said backing away a bit. Yuu looked at him in disbelief "Don't be such a baby."

Ritsu calmed down " feeling better?" She nodded "...I am gonna do and wash up...." she went to the bathroom to wash her face.

Raze heard him enter " so....care to to tell me what happened when I left?" He asked him as he sat on the couch.

Raze nodded " you know....she really cares about and trys her best to take care of you....so the least you could do is listen to her..."

Raze patted his head " thank you" he smiled at him. Ritsu walked out and saw kohaku and she went and hugged him glad that he is back.

Ritsu smiled a little and let go of kohaku after few minutes '....I really do act like a mom.....' raze looked at yuu " quit trying to act cool..."

Ritsu smiled and patted his head. Luka sat next to raze, as he razed and eyebrow when yuu sar on his lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back