Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Yuu put back on his mask and stepped outside the alleyway and heard sirens. Soon he was surrounded by police.

Yuu didn't know what to do at all. He was thinking of a way out of this without revealing his powers. But, so far he couldn't think of one. He knew he would be captured eventually if he didn't think of a plan.

Yuu wondered if this back alley lead somewhere instead of a dead end. 'Do cops just shoot on sight?' he asked himself backing up a little. As the police got out of their cars and started pointing guns at him.

Luka ran between the legs of some cops and tripped him. On one saw her and she hide again where on one would see her.

Yuu ran out the other-side of the alleyway running into the street he was going to attempt to lose them through a series of alleyways. Though, he could only hope that he didn't get lost or end up in an alley with no way out.

Yuu barely managed to lose them after the 5th alley. 'Good grief I'm never doing that again.' he thought to himself.

Raze opened the door to let him. Luka also entered house and went over to her bed in ritsu's room and layed down.

Yuu looked at Raze for a bit and stepped in."Whoa that was something." he said going to lay on the floor.

Raze sighed and decided to head home to get some shut eye. ' this has been a long night.....'

------

Luka fell asleep

" and why-.....you still have the knife...." he sighed and decided to stay. ' what is the matter with these kids....and what did ever do to them....'

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, yeah I robbed a guy...got a hundred or so. But, then the cops started chasing me all over the place. Guess that's what I get for robbing a guy in front of a police station." Yuu said scratching his head a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back