Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

"yeah...I'm just gonna...rest." He said falling asleep.

_______

Yuu looked over her a bit and looking back at the knife. 'Why does she even use this?'

Raze got to the house and layed kohaku down and then went to ritsu's room and yuu. He sighed in relief when he saw she was ok.

"Yeah? Well I have no intentions on hurting your girlfriend." Yuu scratched his head."Besides, I don't need two brats after me anyway."

"Hesitation...she is your girlfriend." He said going closer to her with the knife in hand. Yuu began shaking her trying to wake her up.

Yuu ignored him and kept shaking her."Come on. She so is your girl friend." He stopped shaking for a bit. "Fine...whatever." Yuu walked out of the room with the knife in his hand.

Ritsu woke up and looked around " .....did you shake me?" She wrote down triedly. Rwze shook his bead " yuu did..." " why?" " I don't know..." ritsu got up and went to the living room.

By the time Ritsu had gotten to the living room Yuu had already left the house. He was walking down the street fiddling with the knife. "Wonder what I should go do?" he said to himself looking up at the sky.

Raze followed her and see he isnt here. " uh oh..." ritsu looked at him " he has your knife" her eyes widened and she went outside to see if he was anywhere in sight.

Yuu wasn't in sight from the house anymore. He was already deep into the city walking around the town with the knife in his shirt. "It's so peaceful at night." he said to himself.

Ritsu groaned and sighed. She went over to luka and wakes her up gently. " luka we need to find yuu" luka gets up and stretches. Shs sniffs the air and begins to follow his scent after ritsu grabs her weapons.

Yuu kept walking the streets and eventually ended up back at the warehouse. "Here again?" he said to himself sighing slightly pulling out the knife fiddling with it.

Ritsu followe luka to the ware house. She yawned as she ran. She wasnt well rested ' I reall should hide my weapons when I sleep....'

Yuu noticed her presence almost instantly smiling to himself almost. "Oh, luka...I thought I put you to sleep so nicely too.." he said continuing to play with the knife.

Luka meowed and went over to yuu and took the knife and gave it to ritsu. She then went over and sat on his lap. Meow" Ritsu put the knife away.

Yuu had pulled out a second of Ritsu's knives and began walking off holding it tighter so Luka couldn't take it away. "I had a feeling that might happen..." he said keeping an eye on Ritsu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back