Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Yuu kept petting Luka."Do that and your life will end."

_______

Kohaku slapped him again but with barely any strength. "See...your...threats don't scare me."

Yuu kept petting luka."It's okay you can go to sleep."

Kohaku slapped Raze as hard as he could and busted out into laughter."Boom."

Luka purred at went to sleep.

-----

Raze just about had it. He decided to step outside and get some fresh air.

Yuu just kept patting her as she fell asleep tossing a lighter to Kohaku."Liar gets his pants on fire right?"

_______

Kohaku went outside with Raze. "Yo!" he said to him.

Kohaku started the lighter and set Raze's pants on fire. "Uh...whoops" he said walking back into the house slowly.

Raze sighed and used his power to put out the fire. ' and just when I thought....' he closed the door and began to walk home.

" but you still did it..." raze sighed and followed kohaku back " it's late...should you be sleeping? "

"Nah, I'm absolutely fine I..can go on for hours you know." Kohaku said pulling on him."Besides, ...he would have killed me if I didn't." he yawned a bit.

"You don't know that...I mean Ritsu is asleep with only him there...she could be dead..." Kohaku said kind of worried.

________

Yuu had set Luka carefully to the side not to wake her and slowly walked into Ritsu's room.

Yuu found one of Ritsu's knives in her bag. 'To think something like this cut me...I sure felt it.' thinking to himself watching Ritsu sleep.

______

Kohaku ran after Raze "Wait for me ..hold up!." he said losing his breathe from being tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back