Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Yuu began laughing a bit. Shaking off the blood on his shirt. A few feet away a man holding a trout and a bottle was lying on the ground. "Not much.." he replied.

Ritsu sighed and looked at the body. She went to the body and checked his pulse to see ifbhe was awake.

-----

Raze was sitting on a sofa and waiting for ritsu. Kohaku was laying on the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuu looked at him. "He's fine...he slapped me with his fish and passed out.." he began to walk off some more.

Kohaku was starting to wake up some

Ritsu sighed and went after you " come in we're going back to my house" she grabbed hisbhand and began walking ti her house.

----

Raze looks at kohaku as he starts to wake up.

Yuu didn't resist he just followed Ritsu along to her house.

_______

Kohaku sat up a bit, he could barely open his eyes. "Huh..." he said rubbing his eyes.

Ritsu kept walking of course silently. Luka quietly followed as well.

------

Raze looked at kohaku " ritsu is out....she'll be back in a bit" he siad to her

Yuu just remained silent being dragged along by her.

_______

Kohaku looked up at him. "Aye aye... Laze" he said rubbing his eyes.

Ritsu arrived at her house. She entered the house with yuu and luka and went to her room and found a spare shirt and handed it to yuu. She sighed and sat on her couch. ' I am exhausted....'

Yuu stood there holding the spare shirt. "Weak...." he said going over to the window looking out of it. Kohaku pulled on Raze's shirt to try and get his attention.

Yuu looked out the window for a while." Yeah, Yeah..." he said he went to go change in her room.

_____

Kohaku waved his bag in front of his face. "look at what I found..." he said running off.

Yuu walked out with the new shirt on. "Ugh..." he said looking at Raze chase Kohaku.

____

Kohaku ran around and out the front door and continued to do so down the street.

Ritsu face palmed and sighed. Raze was about to run out when she grabbed him by the collar and pointed at yuu. She then ran after kohaku.

Kohaku saw Ritsu in pursuit of him."How lame." he said he started to stop running knowing she would catch up anyway.

______

Yuu began to head towards the front door to walk out.

Raze grabbed yuu " stay in one place"

------

Ritsu caught up and sighed " kohaku you can mess with raze but dont leave the house...." she was very tired.

Kohaku stuffed the bag in his shirt. "Fine...can you tell him I threw the bag and lost it at least?"

______

Yuu looked at him."Who died and made you my boss?"

Ritsu smiled " ok"

----

Raze sighed "can you just staybin one place so ritsu doesn't have to go after you?"

Yuu looked at Raze "She won't come after me. She has no reason to anyway."

_____

Kohaku followed her back to the house.

Yuu pushed him out the way and walked outside."Well ...whatever then."

______

Kohaku walked inside.."Lost your box somewhere Raze." he said going to Ritsu's room.

Yuu looked back at her for a moment."No where of your concern." he said walking off.

_______

Kohaku put an ice cube in his mouth.

Yuu looked back at Ritsu. "Don't follow me..." he said turning to her.

____

Kohaku popped at Raze. "Go ahead...do it again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back