Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Yuu walked inside and sat down.

Kohaku looked down a luka. He gripped his sword with his teeth and walked back slowly with luka. "Now when I'm out of sight I'll leave her and you can come get her." he said backing up.

Ritsu dashed forward and hit pressure points on kohaku's hand, which dropped luka.

-----

Raze looked at him

Kohaku held his hand backed away and then ran around the corner.

_______

Yuu looked at him suspiciously. He didn't quite trust being in this house. It just didn't feel right to him.

Kohaku grabbed Luka again."Stand back...I don't want to shoot you." he said backing up again.

______

Yuu came into the kitchen holding a piece of paper.

Kohaku covers Luka mouth again. "Alright ....you just said there and...get her Leo!" he yelled running off with luka. But, nobody was behind her.

Yuu looked at him and stuff the paper in his pocket. "No."

Kohaku keeps running from Ritsu and seems to keep a pretty good distance.

_______

"Yeah, I'm sure." Yuu said watching him and then putting some water on his hand.

Kohaku stumbled a second.

________

Yuu let the water drip from his hand. "I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. Your powers involve ice do they not?" Yuu asked letting the water drip onto the floor.

Ritsu kept following.

------

" hmm...why should I tell you about my powers?"

((Replies are gonna be slow))

Kohaku tripped and landed on top of Luka.

_______

"So, your powers do consist of ice." Yuu said taking out some dice from his pocket and began stacking them.

((yep okay))

"Meow..." luka groaned. Ritsu chuckled and helped the two up.

-------

Raze sighed and didn't say anything.

Kohaku looked at Luka."Thanks for breaking my fall.."

____

Yuu looked up from his dice. "Glad to see how open you are about this." he said with sarcasm but he was sure he was right so it didn't matter.

Kohaku tried to stretch by doing the splits...however he got stuck.

Yuu looked at him. "Careful." he said still stacking up dice.

Ritsu blinked and tried not to laugh. She helped him get out of the splits " come on...lets get something to eat"

-------

" I am...."

Ritsu looked at him " ok....wanna go home? It's getting late"

-----

Raze watched him as he came closer.

Kohaku looked at her. "Sure why not." He began to sigh a bit.

____

Yuu got as close as he could without being completely on top of him and touched him with his wet hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back