Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku didn't like where this was going."One day...at Luka already likes him better." he mumbled walking off in the opposite direction. Yuu kept his eye on Kohaku trying to figure out what he was doing.

Ritsu didn't hear any foot steps behind her. She stopped and saw kohaku was walking away. Ritsu sighed and tried to talk but remembered her voice is gone ' she sighed and went after kohaku.

------

Raze sighed and looked at yuu " wanna come with me and grab a bite to eat?" He asked .

Kohaku kept walking trying to completely ignore Ritsu. "Sure thing." Yuu said looking towards Raze he still kept his guard up. He didn't know what this guy would pull.

Raze smiled and started walking to a restaurant near bye.

----

Ritsu wondered why kohaku was mad. Luka followed ritsu.

Kohaku didn't even noticed Ritsu at all. He just sat down on a bench and closed his eyes.

______

Yuu began to follow Raze carefully eyeing his every movement. He wasn't going to be taking any chances.

Rqze ate some ice and found a restaurant. He entered it with yuu and sat down at a tsble with him.

------

Ritsu sat next to him and stayed silent.

Kohaku still had his eyes closed. "Man...why does everyone like Raze so much better..." he sighed to himself just sitting there unaware of Ritsu at all.

____

Yuu sat down on the other side of the table from Raze. He took a mental note. 'Raze eats ice it's possible this is also a payment'

Ritsu looked at kohaku ' oh...so that's why....'

-----

Raze looks through the menu trying to decide what to eat.

Yuu kicked Raze under the table without knowledge. "So, what are we going to eat?" he asked looking over the menu and looking back at Raze

_______

Kohaku opened his eyes a bit and looked around. "Ritsu... when did you get here?" he asked.

Raze flinched a little from the kick and sighed " probably a steak..." he answered. He looked at yuu "and gave him the menue " why dont you pick something to eat, instead of me picking for you" he said with a smile.

------

" I was here from the start" she answe.

Yuu looked at him. " I guess so. But, I don't know...I guess ..a salad?" he answered back to him. "So...how do you know that girl anyway?" Yuu didn't like this...he didn't seem to know his or the girls name.

______

Kohaku looked at her. "So, you heard everything then?"

"Hmm? You mean Ritsu? She and I worked together on a job before..." he chuckled at the memory.

-----

Ritsu nodded

Yuu looked at him for quite some time. "How lovely, but what if she was to die tomorrow? What would you do then?" He asked him the question to see his answer

_________

Kohaku looked at her. "Crap..."

" nothing... cause she isn't gonna die" he looked at him " but if she does....I'll hunt down the person that killed her"

------

Ritsu looked at kohaku "...why are you jealous of raze?"

Yuu smirked ."Is that right? You'd hunt them down huh? Pretty brave of you. You must really love her then huh?" He placed the menu down on the table. "But, would you be able to exact revenge?"

_______

Kohaku looked at in her direction but didn't really make any eye contact. "...He just shows up...and everyone is all over him it's like ..some dumb love story or something."

Raze blinked ".....we're just friends....we aren't lovers...." he then added " I can try"

------

" oh that....he and I worked together on a job before so we know each other.... we're just friends....not lover or anything" she answered.

Yuu thought a moment."Even if someone that is very close to her is the killer?" He was hinting at something but it didn't really mean anything he was trying to edge him on.

________

Kohaku sighed. "Still...even Luka likes him more ...that traitor after all those walks...and taping her to the house."

Raze nodded " I someone close to her was the killer then that person wasnt really her friend, so it's ok to kill that person..."

------

Luka sat on ritsu's lap and meowed " it wasn't nice to tape her to the house and also she was just trying to help jim out a bit after all yhr stuff you fid to him today. That doesn't mean she likes him more than you"

Yuu said swirling a straw around the glass. "Some things should just be stopped before they have a chance to start. Besides, you could end up dead by tomorrow or today as well." he said taking a sip from his drink.

Kohaku said to her. "Well she should have joined me not help him. And...and....things..."

The waiter comes and they ordered their food. She bows and walks off. Raze sighs and looks out the window " that's not really a threat" he said not looking at him.

--------

Ritsu chuckled and patted his head " wanna go and get something to eat?"

Yuu looked at all the people. "Was it meant to be one?" he said shaking the salt container on to the table and watching it build up. Then, blew on it to send it flying everywhere

Kohaku looked at her. "Okay...sure."

"Seemed like one to me...and put that salt shaker down"

-----

Ritsu smiled and stood up and started walking when kohaku was got up.

"Well Kohaku could die tomorrow as well. But, it's not like it's a big deal or anything." Yuu said holding the shaker with a somewhat tight grip.

_______

Kohaku got up with Ritsu. "...You act like a mom..."

The waiter came back with their food and place it in front of " enjoy!" And she walks of.

--------

" really? ...I didn't notice..."

Yuu took his plate of food and sprinkled a handful of salt on Raze's food. "There you go that should help settle things a bit." he began to eat some food.

"...You're so bossy..." Kohaku said looking at Luka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back