Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Raze sighed mixed his food well and continued to eat ' a salty but ok'

-------

Luka meowed " I am not that bossy...."

Yuu finished his food and got up. "Well then I'm sure you'll do just fine. In the long run anyway, I'll hope for the best." he began to stretch a little getting up.

_________

Kohaku kept poking her. "Big bossy pants."

Yuu looked back at him. "Well of course I'm leaving. I gotta figure out on where to stay tonight. Not like I know the layout of this city after all." he said scratching his arm.

Kohaku looked at her. "I beg to differ." he slowly put out his leg as to trip her.

" why dont you stay at my place? Ritsu asked you and you said you were ok with it"

----

Ritsu stopped " nice try"

"I don't even know your name. Seems odd of me to stay with someone like that." Yuu said bending over to tie his shoe. "Besides, you were forced into that."

Kohaku turned away. "I didn't do anything."

"Raze... I see so that's who you are. Good name I suppose." Yuu wasn't paying much attention his eyes were on the door still a little bit and on the waiter.

Kohaku pulled out his sword and stuck it to Ritsu back. "Um...Surprise?"

Raze put some money diwn on the table and got up. " so are you stay at my house?" He asked " I dont really mind"

-----

Ritsu stopped and started thinking multiple way on how to outbof a situation luke this.

"Sure...I guess if you'd allow me to." Yuu said at him. "Though, that means you'll be hunted right?" He began to start walking towards the exit of the restaurant.

Kohaku put the blade directly on her back to the point she could feel the tip of the blade. After a while, Kohaku just busted out into laughter.

Raze shrugged and followed him out the door.

------

Ritsu smiled at him, knowing it was a joke or sorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuu waited on Raze to show up. He had no idea about directions to his house. As of such, he didn't really feel like taking orders from him either so the feeling was mixed.

+__________________+

Kohaku put a cut in her shirt and put the sword away.

Raze came out, stretched and started walking to his house.

----

Ritsu when she felt the hole on her shirt. " no cutting up people's clothes" she said.

Yuu began to follow Raze very slowly keeping an almost suspicious distance.

____

Kohaku grabbed Ritsu by the shoulders and leaned in close. "Make me stop." He smiled a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuu picked up a rock and began tossing it back and forth between his hands as he followed Raze.

______

Kohaku looked at her. "Make me stop." he said again.

Yuu kept following Raze with his rock.

_______

Kohaku got in front of Ritsu and started reaching for his sword. "Hey not fair."

Yuu kept on following.

Kohaku looked at her a bit seeing her laughing he thought of a way to get his sword back from her. "fine I'll take it by force!!" he said kicking her in the shin.

Kohaku kept trying to kick her in the shin and began trying to stand on her feet to stop her movement.

Yuu sat down outside and looked at the sky.

Yuu looked back. "Yeah, sure in a minute."

Kohaku grabbed luka and put his hand over her mouth. "Um...I have something you want and you have something I want."

"Ok..."

-----

Luka could have bit or scratch him but she didn't. Ritsu chuckled and handed kohaku his sword back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back