Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

"Oh, yeah..she betrayed you...with apple pie." Kohaku said the mysterious person. "But, you look like the least threatening thing I've ever seen." he commented almost immediately after

ClaudeEsperx.jpg

Ritsu put a knife to his neck again " I said I wanted to see you!! Now calm down!" Luka would be laughing right now if she could. The man sighed " why did you leave?" He asked her.

Kohaku looked at the guy. "Jerk..." He said walking over to him. "Ignoring me...Luka get ready cover your eyes!" Kohaku said pulling the guys pants around his ankles and going back to the couch to sit down and began pouting. "Idiot..."

The man blinked and was about to go and to kohaku when realozeing that ritsu still had a knife to his neck. He sighed and pulled up his pants. " what can I do for you to trust me??" She put out her hand. He looked at it for a few minutes and realized what she wanted. He looked through his pockets and handed her a special ice box that had ice in it. She removed her knife and let him in.

"Funny, Ritsu you don't ever want me to give you stuff." Kohaku still had a small smile on his face from his earlier achievement taking down the pants of the new person.

" now can I-" ritsu put a knife to his back " .....ill take that as a no" she sighed and luka came back with a notepad and penicil. Ritau started writing down her reason for leaving.

"You know...the first thing to busting in coming to see someone is to introduce yourself. The second thing is to be careful of your pants...you'd be surprised at how they just fall off." Kohaku grinned a bit at him.

Ritsu lightly wacked Kohaku's head " quit trying to pick a fight with him" and went back to writing.

-----

The man chuckled " my name is Raze and you are?"

"Ow.." Kohaku rubbed his head a bit and kicked Ritsu shin. "Yeah? Are you trying to pick a fight with me then?" He seemed irritated probably from getting knocked on the head. He looked towards Raze a bit. "Ow..ow.."

Ritsu flinched a little " no I am not....and I didn't hit you that hard...." she handed the note to raze who read it. Once he was done he laughed " wow..." ge smiled at her. She took the note and ripped it up.

"Hey!!" Kohaku kicked Raze in the shin as well and went into Ritsu's room. "Gr... there both so rude..I say.." Kohaku sat in the corner of the room picking at it with his finger.

Luka, went to kohaku and sat in ftont of him " meow..."

------

Raze tried not curse from the kick. Ritsu sighed " this very surprising....." he said to . Ritsu looked at him " ypu know this indicates a beginning of a new war right? " ritsu nodded.

"Luka...?" Kohaku looked at her and rubbed her head a bit. "Think I overreacted a little bit?" He asked looking at the wall still picking at it with a finger.

" meow" she said in a low tone.

----

" your not gonna survive long...on your own..." ritsu looked at him with a determined looked. He chuckled " that's just like you..."nothe looked at the ceiling then looked at her ' need help? "

"You never agree with me when I'm right do you." Kohaku sighed and yelled. "Ritsu, Raze, get your butts in here!" He kept petting Luka. "Hope they come."

Ritsu looked at him surprised and was about to right something when kohaku called her and raze. Raze chuckked and went to her room, ritsu followed.

Kohaku had his sword drawn and pointed towards the ground. "You two..." he said looking at them and eye luka behind him a little bit. "You ..two.."

"....sorry." Kohaku said kinda grumpy. He pulled out a rag and began wiping the blade with it. The blade was beginning to almost look as if it was shining

Ritsu smiled and patted his head " it's fine..." raze chuckled " apology accepted" he looked at ritsu " now about helping you...." ritsu looked at him not sure what to say.

Kohaku whispered in luka's ear. "I'm so jealous...they seem to be such great friends.." Kohaku got up put his sword away and went outside the house. "Hmm..."

"Luka sorry but you have to stay here" Kohaku said using duct tape to tape her to the house. "Gotta go on my own he left the roll of tape beside her and began walking off.

Kohaku was eventually out of sight. "Okay now what should I do? Ritsu is to busy with her new boyfriend..." He began looking around a bit. "Maybe...the store?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back