Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

"You're like a brute. So, I wouldn't worry about things like that." Kohaku said cracking his fingers and looking about. "Wonder what will happen today anyway?"

" anything can happen" she yawned a little and entered her house. She sat on her couch. Luka xame back with a first aid kit " sit down" she opened up the kit.

"Oh...okay." Kohaku said sitting next to her. "So, what do we do now...since you killed someone from your place?" He asked her looking around a bit and took a long look at Luka.

"So, ...how come I'm always the one getting cut... and when I do it's somehow by you?" Kohaku began to look else-where. "It doesn't make any sense really."

Ritsu shrugged " like I know...." shebyawned again "...I am gonna take a nap....dont leave the house and do not open the door with telling me first"

"Yes, ma'am understood." Kohaku said looking out the window with a bored expression on his face. "Maybe...my little secret." he mumbled to himself.

" if your bored....watch tv or play with luka..." she got up and stretched. The went to her and laid on her bed and fell asleep.

Kohaku opened the door and looked outside and inside to make sure he didn't wake up Ritsu. "Feels so fresh doesn't it, Luka?" Kohaku said stretching his arms a bit.

Kohaku looked at luka. "Always listening to Ritsu aren't ya. I guess you are against me on this." Kohaku said to Luka while he put his hand on the door knob again.

"Alright Alright...I'll listen to you luka." Kohaku said stepping away from the door. He decided to lay down on the couch and take a nap. "Time for a cat nap."

Kohaku began to start falling asleep. "Can't believe I'm taking orders from someone like luka." he laughed to himself a bit and kept looking up at the roof.

Kohaku heard a knock at the door. "Huh, ...am I dreaming yet?" he asked himself while hearing the knock. Being hardly able to keep his own eyes open.

Luka hears the knock. She goesbover and nudges ritsu. She kept meowing until she woke up. Ritsu sat up and yawned " what?" She pointed at the door. Ritsu nodded and grabbed her bag and opened the door.

The door opens but only to show someone walking away past a corner. "Oh, Ritsu...you're awake." Kohaku said rubbing his eyes a little trying to stay awake.

"See I didn't open the door just like you wanted." Kohaku said slowly falling asleep. "Luka...tried to though." he said finally falling asleep.

The man luka was chasing turned out to be Leonard but quickly disappeared from Luka sight and disappeared with no scent either.

Luka saw him disappear and hissed a little. She looked arounf the area for some clues.

-------

Ritsu smile and giggled a little when kohkau fell asleep. She waited for luka before closing the door.

Not many clues were to be found except a small scrap of paper with the location of the warehouse marked for tomorrow.

Kohaku kept sleeping on the couch.

Luka saw the paper and grabbed it and took it back to the Ritsu. Once she entered the house ritsu closed the door. She looked at the paper and looked puzzled yet cautious 'this feels like a set up....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back