Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku stepped back a bit more but tripped on a rock falling onto the ground. He was attempting to get up before Ritsu could get to him and attack.

Ritsu took the chance and threw a throwing knife at the his shoulder. The knife didn't stab his shoulder, it stab his jacket and pinned him ground. She kept running towards him

Kohaku ripped his own jacket to get away and drew the sword once more. "Full of holes." he said taking out a black piece of chalk and drawing a very large circle on the ground. "This will about do it." Kohaku was standing at the center of the circle. "I wouldn't step on this if I were you. We might end up both dying."

"Like I said don't hold back. You might regret it." Kohaku said about to take a bite of the chalk. "Otherwise, well be at a stalemate all day long. After all, I can take whatever it is you throw at me."

Ritsu threw a smoke bomb at him which made him unable to see for a few minutes. Luka took the chance and leaped and grabbed the chalk with her mouth and landed outside the circle and ran if somewhere. Ritsu then took the chance and threw 2 knives at him. One was aimed at the leg and the other was the shoulder.

Kohaku vaguely made out the two knives blocking the one meant for the leg with his sword and caught the other with his free hand which caused his hand to be cut up. "This is such a pain in the butt." Kohaku said trying to get a look at his surroundings but he still couldn't see very well.

Ritsu was trying to figure out how get kohaku out of the . Luka vrabbed the knife that he reflected and brought it to ritsu '....wait sec....' she tjought for a minute and shook her head ' nope..I need to train her to do that...' when she looked at luka again there was a a rope next to her.

Kohaku pulled out a piece of chalk and bit into it. He looked at his hand that was still bleeding. "It hurts..." he said to himself finally able to see clearly once again. "You...seem to throw well." Kohaku told her. "Though, I have yet to go on the offensive either."

Ritsu nodded and threw a flash bang at kohaku which blinded him, again this for a few seconds. She threw the rope on kohaku and pulled on it.

Kohaku was blinded but his senses still remained. Before he was pulled off he managed to cut free from the rope. "So, many dirty tricks." He tightened his hand into a fist but flinched from the pain. "This won't ever do." Kohaku kept rubbing his eyes trying to see but everything was so bright to him.

'Well my powers are my last resort.......maybe I need more training....' kohaku was close enough to the edge of the circle. Ritsu grabbed his arm with the sword and flipped him on his back.

Kohaku took quick advantage of this. The minute she grabbed him he released the sword, and grabbed her arm with the same hand placing a circle on her arm. "Huh, you cut me then you flip me." he said breaking her grip and getting back up. He would attempt to kick her in the stomach and regain his sword. However, if this wouldn't work he had another plan to throw dirt in her face and reclaim his sword.

Ritsu was surprised by the dirt inbher face 'ahh great' shw kept her other senses sharp and wiped the dirt away from her face. She heard luka hiss at someone behind her and the next thing she next she got eletrocuted and she fell to her knees 'how lovely...' it was a man with black hair , carmel skin and wearing blue shirt and black pants.

"Oh, how lovely." Kohaku said looking at the man. "Did you come here to play?" He asked looking at Ritsu on the ground and finally putting a hand on her taking the circle he had placed away.

The man chuckled " maybe..." he looked at ritsu " the bos found out...and now we're after you" ' huh....knew this would happen....' she wiped the rest of the dirt of and looled at the man. The man stared at her " can't talk huh..." he chuckled again. " well we want you dead and take the boy. Rotau glared at him " your a dead man" she mouthed. The man cracked his knuckles.

Kohaku stood there for about a minute. "Then...you're secretly in love. You came to whisk her away faking both your deaths to live happily ever after?" He asked them both this question wrapping what seemed like bandages around the hilt of his sword leaving a good bit waving around in the wind.

The man bursted onto laughter " kohaku thos isnt the time for joke" ritsu signed. The man pointed a finger at kohaku and a electric ball was shot at him.

"You...know my name?" He said sticking barely moving out of the way. " Then, you are a different type you plan to kill her and then kill yourself out of love?" Kohaku asked again.

Ritsu face palmed and man cracked his knuckles and turned into lightening and grabbed eitsu by the throat and threw her away from kohaku. He crack his knuckles and turned into lightening and appeared before her before she could recover and kicked her in the stomach and threw her against the wall.

"You are one annoying customer." Kohaku looked at Ritsu. "Come on Ritsu you can do it. Just use that thing. You know that thing...that would cause death and destruction."

' way ahead of you' ritsu got up andnpointes at the ground where the man was standing. He looked down and was barely able to move out of the way before the grenade she planted blew him to smithereens. Ritsu smirked. The man glared at her his legs were injured.

"Oh...I didn't know you had that." Kohaku said looking at the man. "You know, Ritsu our fight isn't over yet." He said grinning at her a bit holding his sword by the bandage piece not connected to the hilt.

" wait..." ritsu walked up to the man and smiled at him " dont act cocky or you'll regret it" she then killed him by cut his throat.

Kohaku looked at she cut his throat and immediately felt cold and covered his own throat. "Huh..." he said to himself holding his throat and continued to look at Ritsu a little worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back