Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku looked at the hole he had made in Ritsu's bed and covered it with a pillow. "Um...you said dinner was done right..? I'm hungry...can we eat now?"

Kohaku walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Today has just been so confusing." he sighed a bit getting back up to get himself a glass.

' today was exhausting....and a little weird...' Ritsu waited for kohaku to sit down before eating.

Kohaku sat down with the empty glass. "I guess we should eat then." he said yawning a bit. " I hope I didn't cause to many problems today Ritsu."

"Yeah..." Kohaku began to eat his food. "Le..Leo..." he said quietly eating his food.' Name...what was his name..' "I wonder...how soon..do you think luka will be better?"

"That's good news to hear." He said finishing up his dinner. "I guess I'm going to go to bed now..." Kohaku said rubbing his eyes a bit. "Goodnight both of you."

((Goodnight ^^))

"Goodnight" ritsu quietly te dinner and wondered about everything that happened. She sighed 'I should get some sleep as well'

Kohaku went into the room with the couch and slowly got down on the floor. "Alright..." He yawned a bit. "Better get some sleep then." he was feeling a bit cold.

Ritsu finished eating and went to see where kohaku is sleeping. "Why dont you sleep on the couch?...I'll get you a pillow and blankets"

"Sleep on the couch? I've always slept on the ground though." He thought to himself a bit. "Um...you don't have to get those things. I'm use to sleeping like this.."

"Catch a cold? The floor is sick?" Kohaku looked at it and got up. "Oh, well very well then." He sat down on the couch. "Like this right?" he had asked her.

"Fine... fine." He put him head on the other side of the coach and went down. "This couch is kind of hard...feels harder than the floor actually." he said moving around a bit.

"Really...." Kohaku said looking across the room watching her leave to go check the closet. "Yeah...really..." he said again yawning and soon after falling asleep.

Ritsu smiled she did have a futon and stuff. She came back out and saw that kohaku was asleep. She put a blanket on him and then went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Kohaku was still sleeping when she put the blanket on him. He rolled over causing all his chalk to fall out of the bag and hit the floor making it sound as if the door was knocked on.

Luka heard the chalk fall and thought it was the door. She meowed, ritsu looked at her. Luka pointed to the door with her tail. Ritsu went and opened the door to see who it is. She saw that it was no one. 'No one...' eotsu closed the door and went back to washing the dishes. After she was done she went to check kohaku and saw that all his chalk fell. She picked them up put them on the table and went of to bed.

Kohaku rolled off the couch on the floor with the blanket still on top of him. He didn't even react to the fact of rolling off the couch he was just there asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back