Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku went back to the store to see it was closed. "Huh, okay got no choice then." he broke the door triggering an alarm. Then, got a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote down 'Sorry for the trouble earlier ~ N. He placed it on the counter. "Ready to go? Luka" he said

Kohaku heard sirens and saw police cars in the distance. "Oh, they are quicker than last time." he said running back to where he had left Ritsu. "Can't wait to tell her. I did such a good thing."

"Ritsu! Ritsu!" Kohaku yelled running up to her with the sound of sirens close behind him. "I went an apologized for what I did but things didn't go so well."

Ritsu stared at him seeing the sirens behind him and grabbed his arm and ran. ' i seriously need to tell him how to do certain things correctly...' she sighed and just ran.

Kohaku followed Ritsu's lead. "I went and wrote a letter of apology. They were closed though so I busted through the front door and left it on the counter."

"It went great but luka didn't seem to be okay with it." Kohaku kept running with her. "Do you think they will find the letter I signed both our names and address." He joked.

Kohaku looked at her. "Just kidding I signed it by the name of N though." he said following her starting to get a little tired from the running. "Is everything okay?"

Ritsu turned a corner and got into an alley and hide with kohaku.

____

Luka was at the store and looked at the note.

Kohaku wants panting a bit hard now. "Why ..do you always run from guys with sirens." he asked trying to catch his breath. " You know...if Luka takes the note...I'll have to go back and put another one...that would be trouble.."

" ok those guys are cops and you could have told me you wanted to apoligize, cause i could just sent a letter and you broke into the place which is bad!'

"Oh, so I wasn't allowed to do such a thing?" Kohaku asked her. "So, going in someplace without permission is bad?" He asked trying to see if he got this right.

"Seems pretty safe to me. It's not like I took anything though right?" Kohaku said looking around. "Besides... I think they had a...what's it called... camera in there?"

"But, they don't have any proof that I did it. So, why are we hiding?" Kohaku asked her. " I mean anybody could have broken into that place besides me."

"Oh, and if I do do it again?" Kohaku asked curiously looking to also see if the coast was clear. "What happens then...if I do it again like you told me not to?"

"Um, okay...no more doing it...intentionally." Kohaku said holding his own hand and peeking around. "Um...So, where is Luka I don't see her at all."

Luka saw that the note didnt have their address in it. she started to head back. " she will be here in a bit"

"Maybe...I should write an apology to apologize for breaking in to apologize." Kohaku asked Ritsu. "Do you think I should do that since it was a big amount of trouble?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back