Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku looked at luka. "Oh, where did you get this, Luka?" He picked up the chalk box. "Well thanks a bunch." he began to look inside at the colors.

"I'm going to go and check out the store again. Maybe no hard feelings." Kohaku said putting the contents of the box away into a bag he kept hidden on his body.

Kohaku looked at her for a bit and nodded. "Fine.. I'll wait a bit." he pulled out a new piece of red chalk and started drawing on Ritsu. "Here we go."

"You remember the red one blows up." Kohaku said drawing on her with red chalk. "You remember boom boom boom the cafe and such." he smirked.

"Huh..to make you all colorful of course." Kohaku said continuing to draw on her. "It's not like anything bad will happen to you or anything." he said starting on her face now.

"What why not?" Kohaku looked at her. "Fine whatever." He started to draw on Luka. "You will be the prettiest pet ever alive luka just wait and see."

Kohaku looked at Ritsu and quickly marked her forehead with the chalk. "There I got you how about that?" He asked her accidentally dropping his piece of chalk.

Ritsu took out her water bottle and some water on a napkin and wipe her forehead. she then picked up and handed kohaku his chalk.

"Cheater Cheater.." Kohaku fell back. "When is this voice coming back to ya anyway." He said closing his eyes and taking deep breaths.

Kohaku just lied there for a long time and finally got up. It was getting dark. "Huh, guess I'll go do that thing then." he said to himself stretching

"Oh, nothing just go back to the story." Kohaku said quietly getting up and putting the chalk away. "I'll be back soon okay I promise to try and not cause a ruckus."

"Huh, why do I have to take Luka with me?" Kohaku asked her. "Do you not trust me out on my own?" he looked towards luka with a sour look on his face.

" i just want you to be safe...and if you take luka she might be able to help you if you gent in trouble"

"Fine...let's go luka." Kohaku began walking to the store again. "Wonder if they will recognize me or something. I don't think I was very sneaky last time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back