Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

"Oh, ...that so? That's great." Kohaku just sat down right where he was. "I'm just going to sit here for a while not really feeling all that great right now." he said to her.

Kohaku looked at the sky. "Feels like something is eating my energy or something." He said yawning. " Luka we shouldn't have had that race..it made me so tired."

' that cant be good...' luka snidfed kohaku and found the pocket with the candy. She used her paw and took it out and showed it to ritsu.

"What...why are you taking my candy." Kohaku said looking at Luka. "First...you beat me in a race now you want my candy what's next Luka?" He complained but didn't have much energy to put up a fight about it.

"Not that I can remember no. But, since it's there why not eat it I thought." He said rubbing his eyes a bit. "Something the matter Ritsu? He asked her.

"You...don't trust a piece of candy?" Kohaku looked at her deciding whether or not to take her serious. "How suspicious can you even get? Over a piece of candy?"

"And that's suspicious how?" Kohaku looked at her. "Obviously my pockets are magic and they make candy for me to snack on yeah. That's about it." he said.

"Poisoned? And what is that?" He asked her. "Anyway, who would want to put free candy in my pockets...and if you are watching me so well how did they do it?" Kohaku looked at her.

"Okay" he said pulling out some candy from his other pocket. "Then, I'll just eat these they should be fine correct? Since they do not come from the same pocket as those other ones right?"

Kohaku thought a moment. "I don't remember at all to be quite honest possibly....but possibly not." he said looking at them. "Though, they look kinda slimy and green."

Kohaku looked at Luka. "Okay fine fine boss." he said dropping the candy to the ground and then they turned into a puddle of goo. "Wow...they melt fast." he said looking at it.

Kohaku looked at her. "Something wrong? You haven't seen candy melt before? Though...I don't remember it looking like this either." He said looking it over.

"Much better...but kinda sad my candy had to go to waste." He said looking at it thinking of touching it but decided against it. "It might burn me if I touch it though.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back