Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku calmed down a bit but didn't awake at all he was completely sound asleep.

As luka got to the location of the figure the only thing their was the trench coat itself not a human sight nor or scent to catch onto he just ..vanished like a ghost.

Luka hissed, feeling a little mad and ran back to ritsu. Ritsu sighed and gently petted kohaku's head as he slept.

After a while, Kohaku woke up slowly and yawned. "Oh...I fell asleep?" he said rubbing his eyes still very tired. "Where is everyone?" he could not see his vision was blurry from just waking up.

"Oh, there you guys are I think..." Kohaku rubbed his eyes with his hands blinking several times before his vision cleared up. "I'm hungry. What's to eat?" he said as his stomach growled.

"Alright that sounds good. But, where should we go?" Kohaku asked her looking around a bit. "There isn't anything near here right? Or so I think."

" if we walk thriugh here and get to the aquarium there should be a restaurant near the building."

"That will work I suppose but are you sure it's okay. Did anything happen while I was out?" He asked looking over his shoulder and down at luka.

"Well....guy in a trench coat appeared....he just nodded and then walked away...he disappeared..."

"Oh, really disappeared like a ghost or were you nice and let him get away? Probably found out it wasn't the same dude." Kohaku said finally sighing."Told ya so."

"How could you catch someone when you can't even catch me." Kohaku looked around. "Well did you look for clues? There might be something to give away where he went or something."

Kohaku grabbed it and sniffed it. "Huh, absolutely nothing from this is there?" He put it on. "So, uh...how do I look?" Kohaku asked curiously. "I just need a hat now."

"Are you implying that I don't look good in this? Feels all weird to be honest." Kohaku began feeling a bit dizzy. "I don't know I feel a bit dizzy to be honest."

"Take what off?" He said breathing a bit heavy."Man...playing with Luka sure is taking it's toll even after the nap." He began rubbing his eyes and stretch a bit.

Kohaku looked at her. "Take the coat off... okay.." He said sliding it off and letting it hit the floor. "Now what..?" he said though he was starting to get slightly more better.

"Oh, wonder what happened." Kohaku said holding his head. "Yeah, let's get going hopefully we can get something to eat soon as well I'm a bit hungry..."

Kohaku followed her to the aquarium and looked back a bit. "Where is Luka I keep forgetting huh.." he got a piece of candy from his pocket."Oh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back