Brighter Than White (1x1 between Evergreen and Orion) [Inactive]

Kohaku pointed behind them in the direction of an alley."In there." He said looking at her and then looked forward again."Wait...aquariums have water right?"

Kohaku looked at her."The man I met last night. I caught him staring into the window this morning before breakfast too." Kohaku looked at the ground and moved his foot around.

Ritsu sweat dropped 'I should label his as a stalker....' ritsu sighed and took kohaku's hand and continued to walk to the aquarium ' maybe I should go somewhere where there is no people....' "kohaku tell these immediately next time'

"Tell what next time?" Kohaku sounded a bit confused. He was still wondering if they were headed to the aquarium or if she had a change in plans he couldn't tell.

" if you see someone suspicious just tell me...." ' I think we should go somewhere there is no problem.....'

"I understand...see anyone suspicious to tell you okay I got it." Kohaku began following her and looked back occasionally "...I kind of wanna hold Luka..."

Kohaku took hold of Luka and grinned a bit."Hey there...Luka." he walked alongside Ritsu."So, he's still following us is that okay?" he asked Ritsu.

Ritsu loo lo ed at him and nodded ' abandoned warehouse house it is...' she sighed and grabbed his hand and started walking in the direction of the abandoned warehouse.

Kohaku looked around a bit tightening his grip on Luka."Um, where are we going? Is it still the aquarium?" he asked curiously holding Luka a bit closer now.

Kohaku looked at her. "Why are you so worried. It's just some weird guy I'm sure." he looked a bit confused and put Luka on top of his head. "There you go."

Kohaku looked at her."Of course I trust you. But, you don't seem to trust me on this one either." He said having a slight frown on his face looking away from her.

Ritsu stopped '....I just realized....I am only worried about my voice....' she sighed ' how can I be so selfish.....' she looked at kohaku " I am sorry...lets go to the aquarium" she smiled at him and started walking back to the aquarium ' I am not work for the syndicate anymore so I shouldn't have to worry about my powers being exposed....sort of...'

"Yeah, see...but if you are right about him. Then, that would put all those other people in danger as well if he decides to attack. Decisions..decisions." Kohaku thought about it a bit more. "Maybe we should go to that warehouse and miss the aquarium." he looked at Ritsu.

" hmm....if wants to kill me that badly then he would attack me regardless of location....but like you said this morning he is waiting for the right moment to strike...."

"Huh.. I guess I did say that.. But, I just said that randomly I wasn't really meaning anybody. Except that might be...what I would do anyway." Kohaku thought a bit more.

Kohaku just sat on the ground. "Or we could wait here and see if he will just pop out." he looked up at Ritsu."This will be better because I can finally prove you wrong once and for all." He smiled a bit.

Ritsu sighed " fine, then but not here in the middle of the pavement there is a bench there across the street"

Kohaku looked at the bench. "Alright then well sit there then." He got up and went to sit on the bench across the street from them. "But, how long do we have to wait I wonder?"

Kohaku looked at her for a second. "Say...maybe we should fight how about it? I mean...not like a real one but practice fight or something." Kohaku was poking at the bench a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back